June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (Ducks Rx, Jimmy W, SKB, redoak, Sun Dog, 1 invisible), 441 guests, and 34 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,573
Posts546,478
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

dave k: what is the point of this post?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
From the ATF:

https://www.atf.gov/files/regulations-rulings/rulings/atf-rulings/atf-ruling-73-13.pdf

One of the requirements under 18 U.S.C. 923(d)(1) for approval of a dealer’s license is that the
applicant has in a State premises from which he conducts business subject to a license or from
which he intends to conduct such
business within a reasonable period of time. The term
“business premises” is defined n 26 CFR 178.11 to mean: “The property on which firearms or
ammunition importing, manufacturing or dealing business is or will be conducted. A private
dwelling, no par
t of which is open to the public, shall not be recognized as coming within the
meaning of the term.”
The type of business premises, as well as the business hours, is required
by 26 CFR 178.44 to be included on the application for a firearms dealer’s licen
se.

It is also provided in 18 U.S.C. 923(g) that the premises of a licensee may be entered during
business hours for the purpose of inspecting or examining records or documents required to be
kept as well as any firearms or ammunition kept or stored at su
ch premises

Oh shit! Who would have thought that you might not be in compliance with the information you provided to the ATF? And to accuse others of dealing out of the trunk of a car while you claim to be open by appointment only to a select group of clients... shame upon you ed. I saw a copy of an application for an FFL where there were spaces to put down your proposed business hours and days of operation. So what business hours did you claim ed? And are you actually open, or was the information you provided incorrect?

I'd hate to do business with someone who might not be in compliance with the Regs.

Do you also agree with the felonious straw purchasing done by agents of Michael Bloomberg in order to try to create a picture of illegal activities?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

gee keith: i have been a licensed firearms dealer since the mid eighties. the atf sends an agent to visit me and inspect my books, usually every six years. last time was in 2012 as i recall. anyway, have always been in compliance with all local, state and federal requirements. no reason not to be...and i would never knowingly trust you or anyone like you with a firearm.

and, are you licensed to do anything? even drive a car? somehow i doubt it.

Last edited by ed good; 12/28/14 05:35 PM.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

So what are your days and hours of operation ed? What did you put for hours of business on your FFL application, and do you follow those hours of business?

Why should we believe anything you say here? You tell us that you never do any gunsmithing of any kind, and farm out your torch coloring to Old Ed Lander. Yet you also tell us in the main forum that you took a gun building course and built a couple guns, and that you utilize African Bushman methods of gunsmithing such as stuffing toothpicks into worn screw holes. You also tell us that you are an FFL gun dealer, yet you tried to pretend that you really weren't a dealer when you recently attempted to sell guns here in the For Sale section.

Do you think Dave booted your listings out of there for that, or due to your vague to impossible return policy which assumes that all of your customers are just out to steal parts from your guns?

Originally Posted By: ed good
dave k: what is the point of this post?

Hey ed, Dave K is ignoring you. Virtually everyone here is ignoring you. I'm all you've got here. I'm your only friend in Misfires. Even your old pal King doesn't even acknowledge your existence. Remember when you thought that I was King posting under another name? Wasn't that fun, you idiot? Suck it up buttercup!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Suck it up buttercup!

You're killing me keith. I spewed hot coffee and ice-cream all over my keyboard. laugh

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

jrb: i asked you for an accommodation...you refused it with insult...thats ok, i will work around it...

just keep in mind that what goes around, often comes around...

Last edited by ed good; 12/29/14 06:25 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

For the past week or so I have put ed good on ignore and I refuse to take even a peek at his posts.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

jrb: i asked you for an accommodation...you refused it with insult...thats ok, i will work around it...

just keep in mind that what goes around, often comes around..

Hey idiot, you asked J.R.B. to delete your address. What good would that do? J.R.B. did you a favor by showing how easy it is to find you, and you come back with threatening remarks like "what goes around, often comes around." I'll bet he's just quivering in his boots. Anyone who Google's "ed good" can find that information... and more. Any thief can look at pictures of your house and can even see how much your house has been appraised for, exactly where it is, how many square feet it is, how many bedrooms and bathrooms you have, what the property taxes are... what business you are engaged in... and much more.

Now do you understand why anyone with any brains does not put their full name and other personal information on the internet? Any thief or gangbangers looking for guns, valuables, or psychotropic drugs can print out a map with GPS coordinates right to your door. You did that to yourself... just like you gave yourself the reputation of an anti-gun idiot who sells torch colored guns. Nice move Mr. Bowels.

No, frankly, I doubt if you do understand, because you would have to have some intelligence in order to understand something so simple. As the only friend you have here, I thought I would be nice and help you. Just my personal opinion, as always.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith: it is clear, that you are not my friend...

in fact, i doubt if you have any friends...

Sidelock
Sidelock

just keep in mind that what goes around, often comes around... As you live in NH, a mountain region State-= best to recall that the shit always flows down hill- So at what elevation is Laconia anyway???

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.