Originally Posted By: ed good
jrb: i asked you for an accommodation...you refused it with insult...thats ok, i will work around it...

just keep in mind that what goes around, often comes around..

Hey idiot, you asked J.R.B. to delete your address. What good would that do? J.R.B. did you a favor by showing how easy it is to find you, and you come back with threatening remarks like "what goes around, often comes around." I'll bet he's just quivering in his boots. Anyone who Google's "ed good" can find that information... and more. Any thief can look at pictures of your house and can even see how much your house has been appraised for, exactly where it is, how many square feet it is, how many bedrooms and bathrooms you have, what the property taxes are... what business you are engaged in... and much more.

Now do you understand why anyone with any brains does not put their full name and other personal information on the internet? Any thief or gangbangers looking for guns, valuables, or psychotropic drugs can print out a map with GPS coordinates right to your door. You did that to yourself... just like you gave yourself the reputation of an anti-gun idiot who sells torch colored guns. Nice move Mr. Bowels.

No, frankly, I doubt if you do understand, because you would have to have some intelligence in order to understand something so simple. As the only friend you have here, I thought I would be nice and help you. Just my personal opinion, as always.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.