FWIW, Allan has done Decots, Zeiss and B&L Ray-Bans for me as well and the work has always been of very high quality.

If you are having issues w/Rx shooting glasses, he can likely help you get something that you will be comfortable using & keep you from making a poor choice.

edit: one additional note: you can also get the focal point of the on-eye lens set to be dead on or spot on when you have the gun mounted rather than in the general center of the lens as it is frequently or normally done, but doing so means that there will generally be some barrel distortion if you are not mounting it EXACTLY the same every time or make any slight adjustment in alignment or shooting different guns or having facial changes due to weight gain or loss and the glasses will not be good to drive with or even walk around wearing them because they will be slightly out of focus &/or distorted when looking straight out of them. I found that out the hard way and it wasn't Allan that made those particular lenses for me. Was a time I thought that having zero correction on the off-eye lens & the on-eye lens exact focal point offset as described above would be the cat's meow. It wasn't, at least not for me.

Last edited by tw; 02/06/15 01:14 PM.