Brian, in your correspondence with Jay Barrington, he said this:

"I qm sorry about this. I cant refund shipping for any reason...as you said the hairline crack was very hard to see and I certainly didnt know it was there. I am surprised you expect me to cover it especially on a used consignment gun ..."

But I don't see anywhere that you said that this was a hairline crack that was very hard to see. Even though your pictures are larger than normal size, I think any of us except the legally blind would be able to see that crack in the wrist with the most cursory examination. Did you happen to pay with a U.S. Postal Money Order? If so, I would attempt to initiate a Mail Fraud claim. Too bad you weren't going to North Carolina for some reason, for I think you would prevail in a small claims court action on this one.

I am glad that you told us how Shooters Investments of Raleigh North Carolina does business. I agree with your opinion that not refunding the shipping on a gun that was grossly defective beyond the written description is deceptive and wrong. Even if it was an honest mistake, being a good and honest businessman would dictate doing the right thing and refunding all costs associated with the transaction. Customer satisfaction and goodwill is a lot more important than $75.00 that he could use as a business expense at tax time.

Ed, would you have even given Brian the money back for the gun, or would you have accused him of swapping a good stock for a broken one with identical grain?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.