Originally Posted By: KY Jon
To give the devil his due, you do describe work you have had done on your stock, even if others here so not like what or how it was done. To the best of my knowledge you do not try to pass off upgrades or reconditioned guns as high condition factory originals.

I dunno about that KY Jon. We've seen some of ed's torch colored LSD trip beauties described as having colors which duplicate factory original. May ed would be kind enough to put up some pics of the torch colored Parker that he described as likely being redone by DelGrego. We got a good chuckle out of that, but I doubt if Larry DelGrego would have been amused. If you look at post #382922 from 11/5/14, a gunsmith here is commenting on another Parker ed sold that was pictured with the gun not fully closed so that the top lever appeared to be right of center. Unfortunately, the pics are no longer available, but many here saw them. I think it is revealing when he tries to tell you that ignorance would be bliss after some shyster had cheated you by representing a redone gun as factory original. But ed wants to blame everyone else for the reputation that he has given himself here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.