Bill, I'm pretty sure you spotted the same Garbi boxlock 20ga on Moore's website that I did. Good buy, IMO, if you're looking for a nice Spanish boxlock--considering it's unfired. I found one of those years ago at Cabela's. That was the Ruffed Grouse Society's banquet gun going way back. The one I bought was RGS-marked, along with a number out of either 25 or 50, don't remember for sure. I was involved with the local RGS chapter at the time, and they'd given me pretty much carte blanche to pick up a not overly expensive sxs every year, which we used either in a special sxs raffle or else as a sponsor gun. That one ended up being our top dollar sponsor gun that particular year. (We usually had enough habitat sponsors that there were about 4 guns in the sponsors-only drawing.) The guy who got first pick passed up the Garbi and went with a cute little Fabarm 20ga OU that was made as a European woodcock gun: barrels about 24", bottom barrel had the "dispersion" rifling, top barrel had tubes. Nice enough prize gun, but it was probably worth about a third the value of that little Garbi. When I bought it, I figured if our RGS chapter thought it was too much money, I'd keep it. But it never ended up being "mine", unfortunately.

Last edited by L. Brown; 03/29/15 09:09 AM.