Originally Posted By: Ken61
Interesting, as far as the "twin single trigger". AyA made a copy (or at least very similar) of the Winchester 21 at one time for Sears, sold under the "J C Higgins" label. I can't remember the model number off the top of my head. (Model 100?) I know someone who has one. Does anyone know if they had that trigger? They're having doubling issues, I'm wondering if it's due to the "WD-40" issue. I can't remember if their gun has one or two triggers.

After a little research, it appears the gun has a single trigger, so the twin single trigger wouldn't apply. Anyone have any insights about the doubling issue?

Regards
Ken

I don't believe they were so much copies but rather they were built to compete directly with the 21. I think they even placed them side by side in some of the old mail ordee catalogs. You got the model right... JC Higgins 100. They had beavertail forends, pistol grips, and non selective single triggers. Nice guns.... Nothing fancy but great quality. I miss mine. And I missed out on a nice 20ga model recently. I called just a few minutes after it sold.

Adam