September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
10 members (azgreg, JulesW, eeb, Hammergun, 3 invisible), 478 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,934
Posts550,863
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

well, sorry, i do not know where the pictures came from nor do i know what the questions are...nor do i care.

et tu mikie?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

now, i find these pictures far more interesting...

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2013...medium=Referral

Sidelock
Sidelock

here is the great "it works for me" return policy

Another bad deal from Ed Good exposed !

"This was posted recently on another forum that I browse.

"posted 12 December 2013 23:52
If you're into older SxS shotguns, I have a head's up. Ed Good in NH is an appraiser, and lists many older classic SxS shotguns on Gun Broker. I bought a vintage SxS from this company, but when I mounted the barrels, they were loose. I tried to return it, but was told that since the action is tight when the forend is attached, it is "shootable", and no return would be accepted. The forend is a part of the action's lock-up (???). I sent him several articles on checking a SxS for wear looseness just as I had done, and he said that was a matter of opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if most of his listings are beater guns, waiting for sale with no chance of return, to become someone else's headache. Steer clear.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

and who posted it, when and where?

you and harry reid seem to use the same tactics to deceive and misinform.

shame on you and him...or are you one in the same?

Sidelock
Sidelock

and here is the truth, again...1535 and counting...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=128526

many new items recently listed on gunbroker. take a look.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: ed good
without specific reference, none us here know nor care what you malcontents are talking about...

I see exactly what they are talking about. And you do too.

I think ed might be a Buddhist. And I think ed might believe he is PT Barnum, reincarnated.

Originally Posted By: ed good
well, sorry, i do not know where the pictures came from nor do i know what the questions are...nor do i care.

ed I'll I tell you what. I'll make you a $100 wager. If those pictures didn't come from one of your gun ads I will make a $100 donation to Dave. If they did come from your ads you make a $100 donation to Dave.

I checked the donor list and you aren't on there. I am sure you meant to donate and it just slipped your mind. Here is your chance to put things right.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

mikie: they may have come from my ads or they may not. if they did, why is it so difficult for those who posted the pictures to give us a reference and if they have interest in purchasing the items, then why not contact me via the appropriate venue and ask their questions.

anything else is just mean spirited personal attacks for no good purpose...

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

What is the 1535 number ed? Is that the number of times you have posted anti-2nd Amendment bullshit? Or is that the number of times you supported anti-gun politicians?

If that number is GunBroker feedback, I hope you cherish it. Do you really think many, if any, of those customers would have bid on a gun being sold by an anti-gun gun dealer? You and I both know they wouldn't. But now, thanks to you being so open about your real attitudes toward gun ownership, many will know.

Thanks for cutting your own throat ed. Thanks for all your help, and thanks for adding even more proof that you think the 2nd Amendment should be restricted and infringed upon. Maybe you should sue yourself for screwing up your own business and your own reputation with your own words. What a complete idiot.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.