Originally Posted By: gunut
doesn't matter....a binding promise from the government is a binding promise ..if the government signed a contract with its workers it is bound to follow through no matter how stupid you think it is.

You're missing my point, the one about Individual Freedom and Equality.

Of course this is rationalized by folks being paid to vote for the statist sociopaths that have religiously convinced them of their unconstitutional pseudo-elitism and entitlement. This is part of the problem, not the solution. Pointing to the success of inflictive sociopaths as a way of justifying further infliction is absurd, but typical of the religious. Again, it's based on subjective statist religious morality, not individual freedom, equality, or for that matter mathematics or economics. This is an example of how the Constitution has been subverted using simple majority rule, in clear violation of the Constitutional concept of Freedom and Equality.

I don't think it's stupid, that would be an anti-intellectual response merely based on subjective morality using Demonization.

I think it is sociopathically and religiously unconstitutional, and in clear violation of both the "Establishment" and "Equal Protection" clauses of the Constitution.

I certainly didn't agree to it. And I'm every bit the equal of the politicians who did.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/28/15 12:00 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.