Dan-

It would be a shame to damage a shotgun as nice as you describe. The instructions posted above by revdocdrew are very good and I have done this myself following those instructions. I do not wish to by a hypocrite and suggest that you can't do something I did, I am sure you can do it. But my shotgun was not nearly as nice as yours and in spite of all the warnings; I did lose the trip spring (consequently my Fox is now powered by an old Zippo lighter flint spring). Also, others have actually lost the trip (a small metal part under the trip spring pressure) and I recall a few months ago another fellow got the plate off and could not get it back on and we all fretted with him over the frustrating attempts (I think he finally put it in a freezer) to get it back on.

Posting photos is really pretty easy. Take a digital photograph; better yet take several, I am eager to see your shotgun! Then create a photobucket account if you don't already have one. http://photobucket.com and upload the photographs from your camera’s media card. Once uploaded copy the photobucket links to your photos, you will want the links with the IMG code [IMG] your photo [IMG] and paste the link(s) into your message. Preview you message before posting to make sure you did it correctly, then submit your message.

Doug