June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
2 members (FlyChamps, 1 invisible), 339 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,614
Posts547,006
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Obviously jOe is pleased with his new strategy:

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Very pleased.

Now jOe, I know you are very stupid but even you should understand that if you have me on "ignore" you can't see my posts. So if you can't see them then you can't answer them.

'Sides that, you should be in acuddlin' with fRank, like the happy newlyweds you are.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not this conspiracy theory bullshit again. I LIVE in CT and Sandy Hook did happen.

1. Sloppy reporting be the media, all eager to be the first with the latest information, led to a lot misinformation being put out there. The little monster used an AR-15 to kill the children and adults and used 1 of the 2 handguns he was carrying to blow his brains out when the police arrived. He left in the car the Saiga 12 gauge semi automatic shotgun.

2. Severe gun control laws were passed in both NY & CT after the Sandy Hook shooting occurred. It failed at the Federal level when the anti-gun faction on Congress overreached and tried to get too much added on to the bill

3. There are shooters on a CT Shooting Discussion board who both knew Nancy Lanza and some of the police who responded to scene. As an aside some of the police who responded and entered the building still have not returned to duty due PTSD issues, one of which went to court.

4. Yes, the CT State Police, probably at the direction of the CT Attorney General, an anti gun politician, delayed the report, until the Hartford Courant, very much a liberal paper, went to court to get the documents released. It was delayed partly because the anti-gun politicians in CT, both Democrat and Republican, wanted time to pass their legislation.

5. Any cover up would be related to either failures in the initial police response to the shooting (they arrived about 4 minutes and 30 seconds after the 911 call) or any failures by the town or state to address AL mental issues which would have been aggravated by autism.

6. As for detailed information: http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov its about 5000 pages.

7. For those of you believing this fantasy conspiracy theory please explain how ALL of the people present at the shooting, ALL of the medical people involved at the shooting and the hospitals and ALL of the parents and relatives of these "imaginary victims" are willing to go along with such a conspiracy? We're talking hundreds of people

8. I was present at the public hearing and I saw some of the victims testify, including one father who had his son killed who testified AGAINST further gun control. If they are paid actors, they should be in Hollywood starring in TV shows and movies, not as bit players in a conspiracy theory.

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chantry,
Well done.
The aftermath may not have been handled well, but, that doesn't mean it didn't happen, or, happened under false pretenses.
None of the legislation that was passed in the name of Sandy Hook would/could prevent it from happening again.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Chantry: Thank you! I have a good friend that needs to read your report. You have confirmed what I already believed, and you are credible to me (unlike 90% of what I read or hear elsewhere).

Last edited by Lloyd3; 07/11/15 02:34 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

mikie an jOe: you guys gotta get ah room...

invite sxs to take da pitchers an post erm here. den we can awl denigh hit happened...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
cpa Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe things like this. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of folks with that characteristic, and they don't even realize it (see Dunning-Kruger effect).

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chantry, there will be folks who will think that you are in "cahoots" with the power structure that "faked" the massacre.

The "investigation for truth" is centered on the proposition that the deaths were faked and no one was killed. From this low point, it manages to sink further. One of the theories is that the 5-6 year old children who sang at halftime at Super Bowl in 2013 in memory of SHES, were some of the children "purported" to have been killed at SHES. The leader of the movement has sought school board meeting records which he contends will support his point.

On his website he seeks donations with a Buy Now donation button prominently located so that he can continue his investigation. There will be donations contributed and he will continue his "search for the truth". His Buy Now donors will give longer and stronger legs to P.T. Barnum's “sucker born every minute” truism. Note on his website a “Geraldo” moment photograph where he is surrounded by police in front of the Newtown United Way Office while he is in search for the “truth”. He claims the United Way is part of the hoax. Ya’ think he was disappointed that the police showed up? To the contrary, to his believers, this supports the conspiracy theory.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: cpa
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe things like this. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of folks with that characteristic....

Is this about being a dem?

cpa Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The characteristic shows no political partisanship. Dumb is dumb.

Last edited by cpa; 07/11/15 07:53 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe things like this. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of folks with that characteristic....

Is this about being a dem?

The characteristic shows no political partisanship.

Well, take jOe for example. He is for more gun control. He is for abortion. Obviously he is a Democrat. He thinks Sandy Hook and the World Trade Center attacks were government conspiracies. He is stupid. He is a Democrat. There is one data point.

I am glad to be here.
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.