June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (j7l2, bushveld, M&M, 3 invisible), 371 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,614
Posts547,006
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

There would be no motive for agencies of US Government to cover up what happened in Oklahoma City. It is ok to let that go.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Keith:

The purpose of my last post on this thread was to respond to a a poke sQuealin' jOe took at me on another thread.

I think McVeigh and Nichols were responsible for the Murrah building bombing. I don't think the government or Clinton or Clintonites were involved. If the President of the United States cannot keep an illicit Oval Office blowjob secret I don't think he could pull off a secret roll in the mass murder of 168 US citizens, including dozens of children.

I do think Ms. Lerner of the IRS was targeting and harassing conservative groups because she disagreed with their politics. I think she conspired with the Wisconsin legal bureaucracy to help them politically damage Scott Walker.

I think Hillary Clinton, before she took over as Secretary of State, researched laws, regulations, and information technology with the intent of keeping control of her official government emails. As a result of that research I think she purposely set up her own server. I think the mainstream media has given her a pass on this issue because they want her to win next year.

I think the Obama administration cooks the numbers for their deportation reports.

I think Bill Clinton and his helpers conspired to ruin the reputation and credibility of Jennifer Flowers, then Paula Jones, then Monica Lewinsky. The actions, tactics, and strategies his people used in that effort were nearly identical in each episode. The spot on the Blue dress collapsed the whole house of cards.

I think the DOJ conspired to keep the "Fast and Furious" operation from the public after the Federal Officer was killed with one of the program guns.

I think Dr. Michael Mann is hiding something because he won't release his entire data, or meta data, or raw data, that he used to deduce the temperature history of the planet. As are other climate scientists. His antagonist in the Canadian court is claiming victory in the blogosphere, saying Mann won't proceed with the suit because Mann doesn't want to release that data in discovery.

I think Obama was born in Hawaii. I think he wouldn't release his birth certificate because he was worried that the Harvard foreign-born-student scholarship application was going to sink him. If he had been born in Kenya, then through his mother he would be eligible to be President anyway, just like Ted Cruz is eligible,

I believe this narrative of racist cops killing gentle Black unarmed citizens was put up by the race baiters to fill the coffers of their organizations and by the Democratic party to fill the voting booths in the Black neighborhoods.

I think Osama Bin Ladin, Al Qaeda, and about twenty Saudis were responsible for 9-11. I don't believe it was Israel or the US government. I think the collapse of the towers has been explained.

In Memogate I believe Dan Rather and Mary Mapes conspired as to when to release Bush's military "record" in order to do the most damage to his Presidential campagin.

If I decide use the tinfoil hat bit again in my feud with jOe I will start a new thread. I was not mocking you, James, or anyone else, except for jOe.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

+1

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Hi Keith:

The purpose of my last post on this thread was to respond to a a poke sQuealin' jOe took at me on another thread.

Armadiller Mikael it's good to know that your life has such purpose.

Do you dream about me at night yet sweety pie ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Keith:

I think McVeigh and Nichols were responsible for the Murrah building bombing. I don't think the government or Clinton or Clintonites were involved. If the President of the United States cannot keep an illicit Oval Office blowjob secret I don't think he could pull off a secret roll in the mass murder of 168 US citizens, including dozens of children.

I do think Ms. Lerner of the IRS was targeting and harassing conservative groups because she disagreed with their politics. I think she conspired with the Wisconsin legal bureaucracy to help them politically damage Scott Walker.

I think Hillary Clinton, before she took over as Secretary of State, researched laws, regulations, and information technology with the intent of keeping control of her official government emails. As a result of that research I think she purposely set up her own server. I think the mainstream media has given her a pass on this issue because they want her to win next year.

I think the Obama administration cooks the numbers for their deportation reports.

I think Bill Clinton and his helpers conspired to ruin the reputation and credibility of Jennifer Flowers, then Paula Jones, then Monica Lewinsky. The actions, tactics, and strategies his people used in that effort were nearly identical in each episode. The spot on the Blue dress collapsed the whole house of cards.

I think the DOJ conspired to keep the "Fast and Furious" operation from the public after the Federal Officer was killed with one of the program guns.

I think Dr. Michael Mann is hiding something because he won't release his entire data, or meta data, or raw data, that he used to deduce the temperature history of the planet. As are other climate scientists. His antagonist in the Canadian court is claiming victory in the blogosphere, saying Mann won't proceed with the suit because Mann doesn't want to release that data in discovery.

I think Obama was born in Hawaii. I think he wouldn't release his birth certificate because he was worried that the Harvard foreign-born-student scholarship application was going to sink him. If he had been born in Kenya, then through his mother he would be eligible to be President anyway, just like Ted Cruz is eligible,

I believe this narrative of racist cops killing gentle Black unarmed citizens was put up by the race baiters to fill the coffers of their organizations and by the Democratic party to fill the voting booths in the Black neighborhoods.

I think Osama Bin Ladin, Al Qaeda, and about twenty Saudis were responsible for 9-11. I don't believe it was Israel or the US government. I think the collapse of the towers has been explained.

In Memogate I believe Dan Rather and Mary Mapes conspired as to when to release Bush's military "record" in order to do the most damage to his Presidential campagin.

If I decide use the tinfoil hat bit again in my feud with jOe I will start a new thread. I was not mocking you, James, or anyone else, except for jOe.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

+1. That endless feud between you and HJ is really getting in a way even at the Misfires of this fine BBS.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I got him on ignore so I don't have to look at his gay dribble unless I choose to. cool

Armadiller Michael is a copy and paste idiOt to say the least.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What lead to your feud if you don't mind me asking?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Jaeger:

jOe had a crush on me and I rejected him as I like women. fRank picked him up on the rebound. jOe and fRank got married. fRank beat up jOe when he found out jOe was still dating other men. jOe and fRank are divorcing. jOe, because he is stupid, blames me for his romantic troubles.

ed is sweet on jOe. I am hoping they will couple up so that jOe will leave me alone.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
What lead to your feud if you don't mind me asking?

The feud started because I wanted to show people here what a perverted idiOt he is....

Ps...Who you think is winning ? laugh

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.