June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
2 members (FlyChamps, 1 invisible), 339 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,614
Posts547,006
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
So James M, HomelessjOe, keith, lonesome roads....anyone else want to put their name down as mocking this tragedy?

Go ahead...no one is watching.

D.

I raised this Thread originally as a QUESTION to be discussed jerk. Go back and look at my original post(WITH A QUESTION MARK). I have Made no accusations or assumption either way but I guess that escaped you.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

And along comes Al Sharp'ones lawyer...

Maybe I should have said a colored whore.

Sidelock
Sidelock

dal, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are... are you? Maybe you would understand that better if I wrote... YOUR not nearly as smart as you think you are... instead.

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

goddammit, dal! It's YOU'RE!

Can you please show us where lonesome, jOe, or I was mocking the shooting of children at Sandy Hook school? Then suppose we contrast that alleged mocking which never happened with Libtards just like you who actually exploited a tragedy in order to advance an agenda that would do nothing to prevent Sandy Hook?

By the way dal, what do you think of midget bowling? I'm talking about the kind where you take a person of very small stature and throw them down the alley at some bowling pins. It's a question. You can tell by the way the sentence ends with a question mark.

Your. You're. Your. You're. Shit! Why does life have to be so complicated? If queers start drinking out of hubcaps, you're screwed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith-- At 5' 4" our "little" rich boy probably uses a booster seat when he drives his Yaris. laugh

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The plain(sic) boss, the plain(sic)!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Did jOe mention someone's mother? It seems he mentioned an act that did not result in conception. No Mothers involved. Simply a haploid emission influenced by gravity. In other words, he referred to dal as a dripping gob of wasted ejaculate.

I see you still wish to make excuses for what nca225 said directly and unmistakeably about my daughters. We all missed your criticism of nca225 right after he/she posted it.

That's some nice spin to potect your buddy jOe there princess but lets be honest if you want to hold on to your self appointed title as the great arbiter of truth. I believe if you look back at our spat, all I did was enlighten the public about where I got the STD you claimed I passed onto my dog. I wasnt attacking anyones daughter. Sure its embarrassing to have the truth of your sub human living conditions exposed, but that unfortunate consequence is out weighed by the public interest in containing and not spreading disease. Think of all the health care savings! Besides, being the family value guy you like to suggest you are, I figured you would want to know as well so you could get some treatment for that virulent disease ravaging your trailer, but alas, your blind hatred of the ACA prevented you from getting rather simple medical care. And because of the lack of treatment, we saw how the years of untreated disease had an impact with that family photo we had of you several months back in March. Dont blame me for your problems and guilt, just go see a doctor!

But then again, Im certain you were just feigning your outrage all the way, as you had lost the moral highground when you had brought my mother in to our spat well before I even mentioned anything about your family. But like the thug baby you are, you just cant take a verbal beating can you princess?

Oh, by the way, you remember posts along this line from your buddy jOe?

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Did they legalize pot in Texas ?

jOe you wouldn't fit very well in Texas. It is a very conservative state and a liberal like you would be a fish out of water. So, the answer to your question is "no", pot is not legal in Texas and you don't want to move here.

But if you move to Boulder, Colorado you will be in the middle of an enclave of liberals and pot is legal there. Boulder is liberal nirvana and you will fit right in. You will have lots of new, happy, liberal friends smoking dope and dissing Republicans. Boulder is just made for you jOe.

As a bonus for you, Colorado has fewer laws restricting abortion than Texas. I know that means a lot to you. And more laws restricting firearms than Texas does. So you can feel nice and safe while you're driving your rainbow colored Prius to the pot store.

_______________JOE'S NEW RIDE!

I guess the "Hillary for President" bumper sticker is on the back?

Nice looking granddaughter Mikael....she has your good looks. laugh

Just as above, jOe is attacking some ones family, in a thread you posted on. Why no universal condemnation?

It is because as I said before, you just feigned all the outrage so you could play the whiney victim card. Thug pussies like you always fall on their hubris.

Youre just a fraud princess with a reputation built on lies.

Come across any nice Lefevers you could defraud the seller out of lately? Your about due.

Last edited by nca225; 07/24/15 01:16 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

And now the slimy piece of cowardly shit nca225 crawls out of the septic tank to spread some more lies which he refused to acknowledge the last time he emerged.

You keep repeating the lie that I said something bad about your mother nca225... but you have never shown us what that is. Put up or shut up. Hint, saying that YOU are mentally disturbed and represent the same sort of threat to your mother as Adam Lanza did to his mother is in no way insulting to either your mother or his mother.

You keep repeating the lie that I somehow defrauded someone on the purchase of a Lefever when all I did was to bid and win a Gunbroker auction. I placed my bid using the same auction description and photos as all the other bidders who I outbid. So please tell us how I cheated anybody.

I'm surprised that you did not repeat the frequent lie that I threatened you in a PM. We all know you could immediately forward something like that to Dave Weber, and I would be history in a heartbeat. We all know it never happened, but you repeatedly lied about it.

You now see a personal attack on Mike's family by jOe where there is none. Mike and jOe are having a feud, and neither one needs my help. Both are big boys who can handle themselves. Neither one has attacked or insulted each others family in any way, shape, or form. They are hurling barbs and insults at each other. You call this statement an attack on someone's family... "Nice looking granddaughter Mikael....she has your good looks." And you equate this with what you said and repeated about my daughters? You are an ignorant cowardly piece of shit. And you would never have the spine to say those words to my face.

You have once again admitted that you brought my daughters into our verbal battle, and said here that you contracted VD from them. That is a filthy personal attack on my family that you have repeated and refused to delete. Only King Brown, a so-called man with 3 daughters of his own, and a fellow anti-gun Libtard felt that was something that should be forgiven. King does a better job of concealing his dishonesty and low class, but you are two of a kind.

King also knows the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE which made me wonder if you and dal are the same idiot posting under another handle.

Edit: changed the word "spat" to feud to describe the conflict between Mike and jOe... who are both big boys who can handle themselves, unlike the cowardly closet queen nca225.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe and fRank are having a spat. Cause jOe's been playing "Deliverence piggy" with other men besides fRank. And fRank doesn't think jOe should do that since they got married.

Joe and I are having a feud.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

OK. I stand corrected. I will edit my post above to reflect that. Do you think either you jOe has said anything bad about each others families during your feud? I sure haven't seen either of you stoop that low.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I said she had his good looks...

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.