September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (Ted Schefelbein, Ken Georgi), 199 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,897
Posts550,562
Members14,458
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

The current SCOTUS

Why don't you lick my SCOTUS you pervert frown

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe I've told you before I like women. I know you have a crush on me but you are of the wrong sex for me.

And no; If you get a sex change I still wouldn't find you attractive.

And if fRank catches you sending love notes out to other men agin he's agonna whop you good agin!

I am glad to be here.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here's a couple more anti-2nd Amendment posts by Ed Good.

Originally Posted By: ed good
i view the second amendment as the founding fathers attempt to prohibit the central government from prohibiting the people and the states the right to keep and bear arms. they knew that if only the central governments troops were armed, then the people and the states would be ultimately defenseless against the power of the central government...and the desire to preserve the power of the states is why the second amendment is framed in the context of a well regulated militia...

however, my view also, is that although the second amendment protects the people from any government prohibition of arms possession, it does not prohibit government from regulating the possession of certain classes of arms...the regulation of fully automatic firearms at the federal level is an example. and the fact that many states regulate the possession of handguns, is a more common example.

next question:

does the second amendment prohibit state and local governments from regulating the keeping of arms by the people?

i believe it does not...what say you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

oh really? ah don tink so...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here is the contact info for the Manchester New Hampshire BATFE Field Office for anyone who is concerned about Ed Good's lack of regular store hours under his FFL requirements for his Francistown New Hampshire gun shop.

Suspected criminal activity involving explosives, tobacco or arson
Any other law enforcement matter

Manchester Field Offices

Resident Agent in Charge
55 Constitution Drive, 2nd Floor
Bedford, New Hampshire 03110
USA View Map (link is external)
Voice: (603) 471-1283

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

ah don tink so...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here is the contact info for the Manchester New Hampshire BATFE Field Office for anyone who is concerned about Ed Good's lack of regular store hours under his FFL requirements for his Francistown New Hampshire gun shop.

Suspected criminal activity involving explosives, tobacco or arson
Any other law enforcement matter

Manchester Field Offices

Resident Agent in Charge
55 Constitution Drive, 2nd Floor
Bedford, New Hampshire 03110
USA View Map (link is external)
Voice: (603) 471-1283

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

some view the current version of a well regulated militia as your local unarmed volunteer fire department...augmented by your local armed town police force.

what used to be militia is now your state's national guard, which is under the command of your state's governor... and your state guard is subject to call up and command of the president of the united states...

Here's anti-gun troll Ed Good telling us that the Well Regulated Militia of the 2nd Amendment has been replaced by unarmed volunteer firemen, and local cops.

You are an idiot Ed, and conveniently leaving out the part about "...the Right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed.

Have you been taking lessons in creative and selective editing from your anti-gun friend King Brown?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe King is hawking loogies and spit down ed's throat to train him. laugh

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
Maybe King is hawking loogies and spit down ed's throat to train him. laugh

It might be worth a try J.R.B.

Nothing else has broken Ed of the habit of eating turds.

I'll bet hawkers and loogies are considered a delicacy where Ed and King's anti-gun troll pal Jagermeister comes from.

Page 14 of 23 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.