September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (J.B.Patton, Birdog, Lloyd3, Gerry Addison, 2 invisible), 212 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,883
Posts550,430
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
Sidelock
Sidelock

nap time!

keep it simple and keep it safe...
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I answered your idiotic questions in the past Ed and will not waste my time doing so again just because you are too stupid to comprehend.

Our 2nd Amendment rights are not a topic for debate or discussion with someone who wishes to give up some or all of those rights. You are a complete idiot.

What do you think of your cowardly buddy King Brown running away from his lie about illegally using and transporting a pistol throughout Canada and even across the border, and then calling me a liar for writing about it? Here's a link to it:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=371736&page=26

I provided PROOF that it was King that was lying again, and he refuses to respond. If King lives another 84 years, he still will not be a man.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King did you really carry an illegal firearm all over Canada even across our border ?

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
King did you really carry an illegal firearm all over Canada even across our border ?

King Brown does not wish to further incriminate himself because he knows that the next Mountie who comes to his door may not be a Liberal Left Dudley Do-Right, but rather one who sees King as the radical rump he is... an extreme Liberal Leftist Race Hustler, sympathizer of Nazi collaborators, and one who makes excuses for radical Islamists. Someone like that who is also a mentally unbalanced pathological liar should not possess any type of guns.

Clearly, King should be held accountable and should suffer the same penalties as any other Canadian who wantonly disregarded Canadian laws concerning possession and transport of pistols. He bragged about it on this International board several times. I have the other post numbers where he did so. It is a bit tedious to search for things over a year old here, but it can be done. Also, I was cursed with a pretty good memory which King Brown dislikes very much. King doesn't worry about onerous Canadian gun laws very much because he has felt he is above the law and ignored them. I think he should do the right thing and turn himself in here:

Royal Canadian Mounted Police
6080 Riverside Dr E, Windsor, ON N8S 1B6, Canada
+1 519-948-5287

But I predict that King Brown will not do the right thing. He never does. He will do like Hillary and so many other Liberal Democrats and attempt to lie, deny, and demonize. Too bad that King cannot erase Dave Weber's server.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here's another Anti-2nd Amendment post by Ed Good... and a brilliant reply from craigd.

Originally Posted By: ed good
uh keet, did you forget...here it is again, just for youse:

i view the second amendment as the founding fathers attempt to prohibit the central government from prohibiting the people and the states the right to keep and bear arms. they knew that if only the central governments troops were armed, then the people and the states would be ultimately defenseless against the power of the central government...and the desire to preserve the power of the states is why the second amendment is framed in the context of a well regulated militia...

however, my view also, is that although the second amendment protects the people from any government prohibition of arms possession, it does not prohibit government from regulating the possession of certain classes of arms...the regulation of fully automatic firearms at the federal level is an example. and the fact that many states regulate the possession of handguns, is a more common example.

and regulation and prohibition are not the same.

Originally Posted By: craigd
....regulation and prohibition are not the same.

And, what again was the result that you wanted from your form of regulation known as licensing? Didn't you explain that you wanted ownership of semi auto hand guns to be prohibitive?

Hey, have you tried the new Rapala, getting great reviews for trolling.

How does it feel craigd... engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed man?

Sidelock
Sidelock

"i view the second amendment as the founding fathers attempt to prohibit the central government from prohibiting the people and the states the right to keep and bear arms. they knew that if only the central governments troops were armed, then the people and the states would be ultimately defenseless against the power of the central government...and the desire to preserve the power of the states is why the second amendment is framed in the context of a well regulated militia...

however, my view also, is that although the second amendment protects the people from any government prohibition of arms possession, it does not prohibit government from regulating the possession of certain classes of arms...the regulation of fully automatic firearms at the federal level is an example. and the fact that many states regulate the possession of handguns, is a more common example.

and a restrition is not the same as a prohibition"

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

....a restrition is not the same as a prohibition"

Yo suck'ah iffen yo gonna typo a change, shouldn't you change the other parts that you mention regs?

Don't you think a license for semi autos is a restriction? If not, why would you exempt revolvers?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....a restrition is not the same as a prohibition"

Yo suck'ah iffen yo gonna typo a change, shouldn't you change the other parts that you mention regs?

Don't you think a license for semi autos is a restriction? If not, why would you exempt revolvers?

About the most cartridges modern centerfire revolver can be loaded is eight cartridges and re-loading one is difficult plus reloads like strips and "speed loaders" are not easy to carry and or access. I think calling rubber or leadther strips speed strips for revolver cartridges is a joke. The only easy way is called NY re-laod where second loaded revolver is carried as spare weapon. Glock 17, 19 or double stack subcompact (don't remember the model) can be fed using THIRTY THREE round magazine. Now do you understand?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe, I explained earlier my legal firearms transport as a pilot and trapper. I mentioned that I forgot that one was in my survival kit when I attended the Experimental Aircraft Association convention in Oshkosh in '83. Sixty years ago American and Canadian pilots used small airports on both sides as if the border wasn't there. There was no customs. We'd land in bad weather or put money in an honour box for fuel if there was no one around, and fly on. The Mounties took a liberal view of responsible use of firearms---and still do. It was a different time of different people.This peculiar American curiosity of a Canadian's relationship with the law is amusing! Never broken the law, Joe? You should try it.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Still flailing, eh King? After you called me a liar for bringing up your illegal transport of a pistol, you first came up with the cock and bull story that it was a Savage model 24 survival gun.

Even after I produced a quote by you admitting to crossing the border "several times" with a pistol, you still claim you only did it once. So tell us... which story is the lie? They both can't be true.

You went positively apoplectic about Jim giving an opinion, and claimed he may have broken laws that would have the Mounties at his door in Canada. Yet you make silly excuses for illegal transport of a handgun... something canvasback warned you could result in a permanent loss of gun ownership rights.

Once a fraud, always a fraud.

Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.