Stan, thanks for reminding us that those of us who shoot cheap guns win a lot of shoots, at least events at shoots. On the other hand, I also like nice second tier British guns and own a pair. I also own other English guns, but they are not 12 gauge and they aren't second tier. The reason no one should touch this Watson is that one barrel has been hogged out to .740. It doesn't matter that it is in proof, it is hogged out and probably marginal in wall thickness. The engraving is astounding, if not buffed over, and the stock is beautiful, if not restocked. Regardless of what American shotgunners say, a refinished, bored out, restocked, and whatever British gun is not accepted by buyers as proper goods at big prices. It is a refinished, bored out, restocked, and whatever gun that should be priced as such. I will not price the Watson Brothers, but will not buy it. British guns in high original condition should be priced high and should sell at high prices. Lesser guns should be priced accordingly. A serious buyer should search for the best guns and let the other ones languish on the internet sites.