June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (Tim in PA, Argo44, CMWill, Karl Graebner, azgreg, 1 invisible), 192 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,631
Posts547,159
Members14,430
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
craigd #418967 09/15/15 10:39 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

I don't know what it's like up in Canada, but the US has an all volunteer military. Maybe Keith is not talking about the huge responsibility of commanding the US military, but about the misuse of it.

Jeez, please tell me dal is not from Canada. I thought he left?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
ed good #418970 09/15/15 11:20 PM
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

the isis terrorist would not have gotten a foot hold and advanced if multinational forces were there to stop them .dal. do you understand this.i know it difficult for you to understand but terrorist who kill Christians ,rape indiscriminately cut heads off for the terror aspect understand dying when every one around them are dead they give up dress like woman and run.but if no ones there to stop them then "see above"i thought he left too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey cback, taking a break from dating those old french gals?

I think isis is interesting. Doesn't the state dept say that there're an estimated 30k isis fighters. Because of them, there're millions of refugees, hmmm.

Mentioned before, when refugees flee to neighboring middle eastern countries, they show about half and half men and women, kind of like real life. When they head west for 'refuge', seventy-some percent are males, and hundreds of thousands of them are military aged fit males. Either these are the 'moderates' we should be supporting, spin 'em around a few times and point 'em back towards syria. Or, the left just wants the west to assimilate to isism, eh D.

ed good #418976 09/16/15 12:20 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

ISIS is not a "little" group of militants....they're expanding and growing every day; thanks to Obama's incompetent foreign policy and Europe's typical head-up-a$$ until the situation turns critical.
They will not disband until they face the possibility of total annihilation and none of Europe is interested in stopping them.(what else is new in Europe?...they wait on the U.S. to take the lead just like they did in WWI & WWII) Islam is not a religion; it is a political agenda with the intent of controlling every country it can under Sharia Law. You can either break them over there, or end up fighting them in the U.S. & Canada for your very survival. Or, you can be a coward, convert to Islam, and be a piece of sh%% like them.

ed good #418979 09/16/15 02:05 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

The actual number of ISIS fighters is unknown. Estimates range from around 35,000 to 200,000.

But even at the high end, they are ill equipped and lack the formal training of Saddam's vaunted "Million Man Army". We all saw what happened when the coalition, mostly U.S. Military, cut loose on them using the Powell Doctrine of Shock and Awe. It was an absolute bloodbath, and an embarrassment to Arabs. U.S. casualties were extremely minimal at that point.

But more to the point is the fact that all of the blood and treasure expended during Iraq #1 and Iraq #2 was totally wasted by Obama when he simply abandoned everything our soldiers fought for and taxpayers paid for. Irresponsible doesn't begin to describe it. I would love to see a referendum or poll today asking voters if that's what they wanted when they elected the Magic Negro. King Brown, who has phallus fascination, thinks they did. I don't believe that for a moment.

What is certain though is that hundreds of thousands of innocent lives, Christian and Muslim, have been lost as a result of Obama foreign policy. And it isn't over, and the terror and killing has been and will continue to be seen in Europe, Canada, and the U.S. I don't want to see any soldiers die or get wounded, but I wonder if Phallus King or dla (sic) thinks that the civilians who are being killed, tortured, raped, and sold into slavery have any feelings? I wonder how Phallus King or dla (sic) would feel if someone from his family was over there and left to suffer from Obama's blunder?

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Jeez, please tell me dal is not from Canada. I thought he left?

Sorry James, but dla (sic) the illiterate dwarf is from Toronto. From what he told us, I think he made a lot of money working as a gerbil trainer and inserter at a Toronto Gay bar. He led the gerbils by example.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GaryW #418996 09/16/15 08:47 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GaryW
(what else is new in Europe?...they wait on the U.S. to take the lead just like they did in WWI & WWII)

While I agree with the sentiment of your post, please get your history correct. The US absolutely did not take the lead in WW1. It was the Commonwealth countries of Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. The US was extremely late to the game. In WWII, You did your best to stay out of the whole mess until you were dragged into it by Pearl Harbour.

That said, you were a critical component of the success against the Japanese and Germans but for the countries that contributed soldiers and supplies and suffered casualties several multiples higher than the US in terms of per capita it's a bit galling to hear history being revised so casually.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not only that, the Germans and British considered Canada's fighting quality as the best of the First World War.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Not only that, the Germans and British considered Canada's fighting quality as the best of the First World War.

King, we don't need the mindless boosterism.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: GaryW
(what else is new in Europe?...they wait on the U.S. to take the lead just like they did in WWI & WWII)

While I agree with the sentiment of your post, please get your history correct. The US absolutely did not take the lead in WW1. It was the Commonwealth countries of Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. The US was extremely late to the game. In WWII, You did your best to stay out of the whole mess until you were dragged into it by Pearl Harbour.

That said, you were a critical component of the success against the Japanese and Germans but for the countries that contributed soldiers and supplies and suffered casualties several multiples higher than the US in terms of per capita it's a bit galling to hear history being revised so casually.

James,
I don't think the fact that had the US not shown up, in either WW,the outcome would have been 180 degrees different, can or needs to be revised.

I wouldn't think that it could be called anything but what it was. Salvation for the allies. Tojo, educated here, if I'm not mistaken, told the emperor exactly what would happen if the US entered the war against Japan. His timeline was even correct.

Yes, other countries suffered huge casualties and losses. It would have been for naught had we not shown up. The Russians then went on to kill about 10 of their own countrymen, under Stalin, for every one that died in the war. McArthur seems like a genius, from here.

Obama, not so much.

Best,
Ted

ed good #419008 09/16/15 09:50 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Allied casualties in both world wars were indeed staggering before the USA came to either one. That is because they were losing...Geo

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.