September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (KY Jon, azgreg, 5 invisible), 211 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,900
Posts550,586
Members14,458
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25
#419395 09/18/15 03:53 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I like the verbiage!

PROTECTING OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS W...p and Bear Arms

Thank you,
Dave Weber

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible
Sidelock
Sidelock

I understand his position today but the thing that concerns me about Trump is he has flip flopped on this important issue in the past. (see below). What assurance do we have that once elected he wouldn't reverse his current stance?
Jim

"Gun Control: Limit restrictions on guns. Ban some assault weapons and extend the waiting period for purchase.

During a 2013 interview with Fox News, the real estate mogul defined himself as, “a very strong person on the Second Amendment.” He believes guns are necessary for self-defense and has written that he generally opposes gun control. In his 2000 book, “The America We Deserve” Trump wrote that he supports a ban on assault weapons and a slightly longer waiting period to buy a gun."

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Donald Trump is spot on with a lot of issues.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim which other idiot you think would be a better choice for President ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree completely Dave. Thanks for posting this here front and center. Nothing is certain except death and taxes... and the fact that all of the contenders on the other side wish to restrict our gun rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

trump is spot on...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Lets see. He is a billionaire from NYC. The Clintons attended his wedding. He was previously a democrat. Wall street is ground zero for all the damaging trade deals that have eviscerated industry in this country. You don't think he pals around with those people? I would like to believe that this guy will do what he says but I still remember Ross Perrot. The establishments power elites dream team is Clinton and Bush. The conservatives are like a big powerful bull being led around with a ring in his nose. I'll bet if he makes it to the nomination something will happen and he will drop out of the race but will ask you to support Bush. Who will you vote for,Hillery? It won't matter who wins the election,Donald will be rewarded for his role as the spoiler. He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Just like Newt Gingrich does. Remember when he was speaker of the house. The R's had the Senate and House. They could have done all the things the R's talked about for years like a flat tax,get rid of the IRS, balanced budget amendment,Etc. No they did absolutely nothing and promptly lost their majority. That's because the establishment doesn't want these policies. You now have two Republican majority leaders that should call themselves Democrats since they are handing Obama everything he wants. You may as well rename the Democrats the communist party since their whole ideology is Marxist. They have infiltrated the Republican party also so half of them are Marxist. The only reason the common guy is behind Trump is the way he talks about the issues that has them pissed off. He has a mouthpiece thru the establishment controlled media and they are giving him plenty of air time. That right there should throw up a big red flag! The TV and the radio is all Trump,Trump,Trump. You have some great choices here other than Trump and Bush. We need to break this chain of Conservative stupidity and get the ring out of our nose. You have two superb constitutional candidates with Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. The others are all infinitely better than Clinton and Bush. If you haven't noticed let me point out that Rand Paul is the biggest threat to the establishment. He wants to audit the Fed( a private corporation by the way)and expose them for the tremendous rape of wealth that they have done to this country. That is why the media ridicules and marginalizes this man. They are the epicenter for what is wrong with this country and as long as they continue to operate we will continue in a downward spiral. Your dollar has lost 96% of it's value since 1913 because inflation benefits them not you. Lets pick a real conservative this time and get that ring out of our nose. Forget about Trump and Bush

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Jim which other idiot you think would be a better choice for President ?

jOe:
I personally would be more supportive of either Cruz or Walker. Additionally I believe they'd make an unbeatable ticket from what we can see at this time. However the election is over a year away and a lot can change in that time.
The bottom line for me at this time is any of them would be acceptable excluding Bush who I believe is a RINO.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 09/19/15 12:40 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: tanky
....Lets pick a real conservative this time and get that ring out of our nose. Forget about Trump and Bush

We can pick anyone we want, that doesn't mean they win the general election. Do we think they win because we like 'em. It's doesn't make a whole lot of sense to belly ache later about what a terrible candidate so and so was, or how unfair the media was. Let's pick an election winner, and forget about election losers, instead of folks we don't like.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Democrats could run a dog and win. They have 8 million new "undocumented" voters in CA. The talk of free college has all the young people and people with young children thrilled. Income inequality has another huge following on their bandwagon. The work ethic and "earn a living" crowd are lost. The Republican House and Senate Leadership has done zip, zero, nothing. They are a joke.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.