Originally Posted By: King Brown

Persons who downrate their neighbours---13 US states and counting voted for gay marriage---do not long remain as citizens of a great nation. Canadians don't downrate the US because it's one of few countries in the world that relishes capital punishment. Thinking differently doesn't make us wicked!

I'm sorry but I just noticed this quote from King in Keith's post above. I don't know what thread it's from but it calls out for a response from a Canadian

King, maybe you have spent enough time in the bucolic part of Nova Scotia that you have forgotten that slagging Americans on all subjects is, after hockey, the national pastime for Liberals, NDP'ers and all the rest of the left in Canada.

Whether it's their infernal warmongering and the military/industrial complex, WalMart, American culture as exemplified by Hollywood or Duck Dynasty or your example of capital punishment, we Canadians make a sport of thinking we are superior to Americans. Despite very little evidence to support our crowing.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia