Sure King. Everyone believes that it is pro-gun to make statements saying that "less gun violence in other countries is a consequence of "More onerous freedom-restricting regulations, common sense or not."

Actually, no-one believes it except you and Ed Good. I knew you would dishonestly claim no admission to believing in freedom restricting gun control. You push it. You repeat it. You support the Liberal Left politicians who are responsible for it. You tell us how satisfactory it is for you in Canada. But you expect us to believe your lame-ass excuse. Will you tell us that you don't believe in the kind of freedom restricting gun control Canada has? Will you say that you would rather see Canadians have the same 2nd Amendment freedoms and access to the same firearms that are generally available to those of us who do not live in locales where Liberal Democrats have infringed upon the 2nd Amendment? Will you retract your false statements claiming that more guns have led to more gun violence in the U.S.?

By the way King liar, show us those two lies you caught me in in the last month. Then show us where I dismissed as "idiotic" "graphs and statistics showing a correlation between numbers of guns and gun violence." This is another of your many lies. Then please explain the reduction in violent crime in the U.S. according to FBI statistics even as the total number of guns increased by roughly 50%. This should be interesting.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.