Drew;
I got my figures mixed up on that 32 grain Schultz. The 36 grain you posted is correct. I still highly suspect that in 1907 the 42 grain would have been the one.
Technically a dram is 1/16 of an ounce or 27.34 grains. black powder measuring cups were pretty well standardized at .115 cuIn per dram. The early "Bulk Smokeless" powders such as Schultz were developed to be loaded to the same "Measure" (Not weight) as black. Thus was born dram equivalent.
A 3 dram load of black weighs 82 grains. The same volume of Schultz weighs 42 grains, thus the reference to it being a 42 grain powder.
Dense Smokeless powders, such as Ballistite, Infallible Etc were to be loaded by grain weight & "NOT" by a black powder measure. A dram equivalent was often stated on these as well but only meant that that many grains of the powder would approximately equal the specified number of drams of Black in power.
Thus if 24 grains of Infallible was said to be a 3 DE load it still meant you were to weigh out 24 grains. It was not intended to be loaded to a 3 dram weight or by a 3 dram black powder measure as was the bulk powders. It was purely a reference as to expected velocity.
A lot of folks who had been loading the bulk got confused on this & blew up some good guns in the process, most of which were blamed on those "Damascus" barrels, but it wasn't Damascus' fault, it was just a good kicking post for one's own stupidity.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra