Originally Posted By: ellenbr
Would need a couple sets of initials to narrow the field to a small pool of Suhl mechanics. Should be some initials from the lugs forward to the forend hanger near the lower rib.

Not worth live auction effort & that's just going to eat into the realized value. You would need to hit a larger gun show to pair it with a collector/shooter who you play to be its caretaker. Search "Roux action drilling" or "Roux drilling" & see what that nets you. The 1st will probably send you to the many pages of Roux action info contained herein & the other may result in offerings with estimated or realized values akin to 500€ - 700€ topped with glass, with which I assume yours is not paired?

Cheers,

Raimey
rse

I'll check for the initials. I've still got the high resolution shots here I can look at, as well as the firearm itself.

Not sure I'm too interested in shooting and care-taking. I've been cleaning out the collection, and this one just needs to go. smile

I don't understand what you mean in your last sentence, though. What is "topped with glass"?