Larry, I always felt that it was probably you who asked Dave to lock the Condor thread, because you couldn't take repeatedly getting caught in your B.S., selective editing, attempting to put words in people's mouths, and dodging legitimate questions that made you look silly. Now I have no doubt. I guess that is the crybaby's version of LastWord-itis.

In your PM that you sent to me this morning, you once again dodged and twisted to get away from what you had said about Audobon which led up to your selective editing. I never said that Audobon was anti-hunting or even neutral as you asserted in that PM. I only said that they had backed anti-lead ammo bans in California. You said they didn't and that you could find nothing to support my statement. As I have repeatedly said to you, it took me less than a minute to find multiple sources including one from Audobon's own website.

But you had felt the need to use selective editing in order to defend your position because you cannot admit to ever being wrong. In my opinion, it was more like deceptive editing, considering the disingenuous manner in which you attempt to make it go away. craigd busted you. Caught you red handed with your hand in the cookie jar. Yet you act like a child in denial with the partially eaten cookie in your hand.

I also told you probably a dozen times now that I have found contrarian science and studies that effectively refute the junk that supported the 1991 ban. But I also told you that you are not ready for it and that I really don't care to discuss it with someone as disingenuous as you anyway. The fact that you keep asking is proof that you cannot comprehend simple English. I also told you not to bother sending me any more PM's Larry, but you are too desperate to listen.

And here is how you ended your PM to me this morning... you dumped another load of pure crap and said to not bother responding to you. Then this:

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
L. Brown has removed themself from this topic.

Which is fine, because I had already told you a couple times that I didn't want any PM's from you and that you could say anything you had to say to me in the open BBS where everyone could see how you operate.

The only reason I am posting comments aimed at you is because you made a dishonest and false assertion about me. You will do anything to avoid admitting you were wrong and apologizing for lying about me. I told you I would continue to remind you that you made that false accusation... and I will.

So go on now and cry to Dave. This is precious. I see it as the adult equivalent of hiding behind Mommy's apron.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.