I correspond and relate every day with people who think differently from me, craig. Respectfully. Nothing wrong with different opinions. I correspond privately and on the board with members in the same way as I do with anyone else. I don't have to know their politics, colour or religion to have a conversation of what I believe or speculate or act to change things. Labelling is unintelligent.

PS: Members would know from years here that I'm a gregarious guy. I talk to people on street corners while waiting for the light to change. I go through life cheerfully as a barefoot boy with cheeks of tan, as I started in a fishing village, because it works for me. I avoid growly, unhappy guys generally because they always have axes to grind. Life should be wonderment, miracles and magic, trying to live to high standard of human values.

I believe members here are the same way, get a big kick out of RWTF, for instance, and would love to look at his books. I don't know his politics, colour or religion---and it doesn't matter. It's easy to separate men from the mean.