The reason I won't deal with them is their service after the purchase! The original gun they sent was a debacle. When it was returned to be fixed, they tried to patch the fix together and not fix it the right way. They finally replaced the gun, but they forgot to send my case with the gun. When I called about the case they forgot to send, they apologized and sent it back to me, However, the inside of the case was destroyed. I sent the case back, and what they sent me was nothing close to the original case. The original case had the makers label, blocks in the barrel channel for 28" barrels, and a block at the buttstock which fit the gun. The wrist strap was also in the proper position. The barrels fit nicely into the case and had no movement side to side. What they returned to me was a case without a makers label, blocks that I was suppose to cut to fit the gun myself, barrel channels with nearly 1/4" gaps on each side of the barrel, allowing the barrel and forend to flop around in the case, and a wrist strap which was too far forward, causing the strap to be located partially over he trigger guard. Luckily, I have pictures of the before and after cases to show them what's wrong. Unluckily, they refuse to fix it. The kicker is that when I s t the case back, they offered to fix the original or replace it with a new case. I was told that replacement would be faster, and since I needed the case, I picked that option. They didn't tell me the case wouldn't fit properly, or I would have had them fix the original case instead. They said they will fix the new case to fit like the original, but I would be charged for it! All I have ever asked is that the replace or fix a case to fit like the original case I received from CSMC, but they refuse to do it.

Last edited by Gt1900; 03/03/16 12:55 PM.