Custom 20 Ga Fox , stocked by Dan Rossiter.
I posted this on the Fox Collectors Forum but some of you dont go there and I thought I would share. I am kind of proud of the gun. It is a Fox after all!!

This Fox hotgun started life as a Utica made, 26" Cyl & IC Sterlingworth "Brush" straight grip (according to Callahan letter) It was returned to factory and a year later sold as a second (according to Callahan letter) but now has C Grade engraving (its factory, laid against 3 other C grades and there is no difference) most likely done by a buddy of the guy who bought it at work.
As it stood, the gun was not shootable with drop of 1 1/2 x 1 1/2. Dan Rossiter did the wood work and converted the short "brush" style guard to graded style.
Wood came from a AHFGCA member (thanks VA T!) . this is not an attempt to create a C Grade. Its a way to rejuvenate a great little gun with some cool character.
The case is from FEI Cases.

and the final results, My Field Bred Springer Mollie (9 months) in Feb. with the first bird I killed over her and it was first bird I killed with the new Fox.

Last edited by Brian; 03/13/16 08:04 PM.

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member