Gentlemen, The Owner of Said Piece of Weaponry, has forwarded several Photos.Very Impressive! I will have to scan and have them posted later.I dont have any of the "Specs",Weight, Bbl. Length,etc.a friend and his son, who discovered the'Gun' will post makers name and other pertinent Info. I have seen some Large Holes in the back of some 'Shoulder-Held' Shotguns......This is 'To say the least', Impressive'

Salopian,I've not been called'Sir' before, a'Cur' yes.So,are you telling us you you have more Info' on this 2 bore??(I see we are using the"word Bore" ....What is the 'Gauge'!!!......UPDate.. Just had pho call... Maker of gun,G.Bailey, Portland, Maine.The Action is of Bronze or Brass. Has 1859 stamped on it.There are no Lanyard Loops in the Stock. Opening-Lever is on the Rt.side of Action, Cocking-Lever on the Left Side.Splinter Forend has the 'Traditional Cross-Bolt Fastener',Straight-Hand Stock, Steel Butt-Plate. Single-Trigger....(Just Checking!!!).If some Kind-Harted Reader would Post the Photos, I would email them the 'Pics'...cc/DT.