September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (oskar, battle, 3 invisible), 351 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,939
Posts550,921
Members14,460
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

You want to know what Hillary really stands for?... Herself.

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

No question about Hillary. She's ambition personified.

That still leaves a lot of questions about Trump. For example . . . what's he hiding in his tax returns? Standard practice for candidates to release them. Romney's rich. He released his. The Clintons aren't exactly poor . . . well, even though they were broke when they left the White House, which is why they had to take a bunch of stuff with them. smile And they release theirs . . . although it's not exactly clear how the Clinton Foundation spends its money. Charity Navigator--always a good idea to check their rating before you donate (like finding out that some of the people running Wounded Warriors were living high on the hog)--won't even rate the Clinton Foundation. And I'm sure Rahm Emmanuel put the Donald's donations to good use.

Hold everyone to the same standards. Fairness and balance. He's on record--in his own book--as supporting the assault weapons ban. Sure, he's changed what he says now. Because that's what he believes, or because that's what Republicans want to hear from their candidate? Would the real Donald Trump please stand up? Not that Scott Walker was my pick among the candidates, but up in Wisconsin, we knew where he stood on guns. Hundreds of thousands of us (including me) got concealed carry thanks to Walker.

Last edited by L. Brown; 05/18/16 10:23 AM.
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

i will never vote for hillary"shes named after Edmund Hillary you know"but trusting trump is very difficult.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Well, Trump did make nice with Megyn on TV last night.

Anyone actually look at Trump's record on guns? Look at the people to whom he's given money? He's probably given more $ to the Clintons and Rahm Emmanuel than everyone here, combined, has given to the NRA. Where do the Clintons and Rahm Emmanuel stand on guns? What are the laws on guns in Chicago, where Emmanuel is the mayor? (And how are those tough gun laws working out? Murder capital of the country.)

There were some pretty solid pro-gun candidates for the Republican nomination. Scott Walker, for example, made concealed carry a real possibility for hundreds of thousands of Wisconsin residents. (I was one of them.) Donald Trump only decided that he needed to be pro-gun because he knew any other position would mean he wouldn't have the proverbial snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination.

People excuse Trump for the money he's given to liberals and anti-gun politicians by saying "Well, that's part of doing business." Really? So it's OK to compromise your principles--assuming you're pro-gun to start with--in order to make yourself more money? And yet those same people, who are willing to give Trump a pass for compromising the principles he now claims to hold, will come down like a ton of bricks on any politician who compromises his principles for political motives. "Hey, you see what Senator (fill in the blank) did? He's nothing but a RINO." But we seem to give Trump a pass because, after all, it's just business.

You want to know what Trump really stands for? Follow the money.

I wish we had a really GOOD choice between the only two people who have a real chance of being elected president. Vote for whomever you want, or none of the above. But don't stick your head in the sand where Trump is concerned. He has a real record, and it's not a pretty one when it comes to supporting anti-gun liberals. With money, not just words.

These are some excellent points Larry. I brought up this same issue in a now deleted thread suggesting that the Republican party is going to nominate a threat to 2nd Amendment rights. Pointing out an obvious truth offended the purposefully ignorant crowd and keith got Dave to delete it. Funny, wasn't he complaining about people knowingly voting for a candidate that had a solid anti-gun record in the past concerning Obama? He's pretty quite on Trump's anti gun record. Ant the republican arty had more of an opportunity to prevent the threat from Trump then they did with Obama.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Trump

Clinton

Pick one.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Trump

Clinton

Pick one.

I held them both to the same standard and rejected both. I'm going to sit this one out. I will say this. DT needs to release income tax returns and HRT needs to release transcripts of speech(s) she has made. American people need transparency to make the right decision in November.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You can't convince an idiot of anything....

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Gee, you told us on Misfires that if Republicans caved in to Democrats on immigration reform you would never vote Republican again. What happened?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sometimes I think the liberals try to persuade us to stay home. They argue that because the candidate that fits us best isn't our ideal candidate we shouldn't vote.

And, of course, if we stay home the candidate that fits them the best wins.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....These are some excellent points Larry. I brought up this same issue in a now deleted thread suggesting that the Republican party is going to nominate a threat to 2nd Amendment rights. Pointing out an obvious truth offended the purposefully ignorant crowd....

No nca, what you read was Larry digging until he found what he wanted to. No problem. Who cares if he brought up the track records of failed candidates, they aren't running. Did he or yourself mention that both candidates have their positions on their websites? Did you repeat to Larry, that the gun issue is way down on your list and that you are a cheer leader for all of hill's policy? You didn't visit this topic purely for personal attacks did you?

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Pointing out an obvious truth offended the purposefully ignorant crowd and keith got Dave to delete it. Funny, wasn't he complaining about people knowingly voting for a candidate that had a solid anti-gun record in the past concerning Obama? He's pretty quite on Trump's anti gun record.

Well, there's a couple more lies from the anti-gun troll nca225, who has already informed us that he intends to support Hillary Clinton in spite of her definite anti-gun intentions.

I have never once contacted Dave Weber to delete or lock any thread at any time. My name isn't Larry. I didn't even contact Dave when the filthy coward nca225 repeatedly posted filthy remarks about my daughters, in spite of numerous guys urging me to. I handled that my own way by simply reminding everyone about it so that nca225 can't be part of the F.A.G. or Fake Ass Gentlemens Club (thanks Lonesome Roads!- you nailed it!) and pretend to be a nice and civil doublegun enthusiast. nca225 is also both stupid and dishonest to have failed to mention that I did indeed comment on Trump's past anti-gun record... only three posts before his in this very thread. Of course, nca225 has never shown us any evidence of having a brain. If we took genetic material from Larry and Ed Good and cloned it, nca225 would be the result.

I know I'm not supposed to respond to crap like this in the interest of fake ass civility. Hypocrisy is a one way street.

AmarilloMike is correct about the LULLING that goes on here concerning our gun rights. And perhaps Jagermeister the Obama supporter isn't bright enough to notice that Trump is the first 2016 candidate who brought the eliminating illegal immigration issue to the table. Several copycats got on board after they saw it propelled him to the lead in the polls.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.