June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
2 members (Roundsworth, Hammergun), 246 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,620
Posts547,065
Members14,429
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Trump is speaking before the NRA National Convention in Louisville today. It's a safe bet that Hillary Clinton will not be reaching out to us.

This thin-skinned buffoon has run a brilliant campaign so far, and he has put himself in the hot seat dozens of times, doing interviews on FOX, CNN, and even MSNBC. He sat out one debate out of thirteen, on principal, and withstood withering attacks and opposition, and so-called moderators who kept him squarely in the crosshairs. Contrast that with Hillary who will only field soft-balls tossed gently from soft hands at Liberal Networks. She has been protected by the DNC with a minimal debate schedule that has always been aired as far as possible from a prime-time audience.

The rise of Trump was predictable and he has garnered an all-time record number of primary votes because of the extreme disgust with the status quo and the "fundamental transformation of America. If Trump supporters are wearing blinders, Clinton supporters have had ice-picks jabbed into their eyes. Unions and working class people who have been decimated by job losses and stagnant wages due to unfair trade deals and competition from over 20 million illegals still flock to her. Blacks who have been the hardest hit by unemployment and Democrat destruction of their family structure follow her like lemmings rushing toward drowning in the sea. They totally ignore the extreme racist past of the Democrat Party. And most amazing of all to me, supposedly intelligent gun owners who know damn well she has promised to enact restrictive legislation that will affect law abiding citizens and drive up the cost of their sport say they will support her or at least refuse to support her opponent.

That alone should qualify as a restriction to buying a gun when answering the question about being afflicted with a mental illness on a BATF Form 4473. So who are the real buffoons?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I would say given current influx of immigrants from developing countries with no hunting tradition or history or private gun ownership eventually more stringent gun laws will be implemented regardless who wins. That is why I can stay home election day and not worry about who will take office in January. I would say listening to Trump is not good use of time because like Romney he will not receive enough votes from women and Latinos to win. His chances of winning are very, very small.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

There you go. It wasn't that long ago that Jag was whining about the high cost of ammunition after he told us that he "proudly voted for Obama twice." Why are you even here Jagermeister? To be a cheerleader for the race to turn the U.S. into a bankrupt third world country? You told us your only shotgun is a short barreled Model 37 Ithaca pump.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ammunition price is no problemo. I use "3 Gun' load from Winchester with enough preloaded magazines so I don't have to load them when I go to the range. I have bought more Wilson Combat mags since this picture was taken. Please note each magazine holds politically correct seven cartridges:

[img:left][/img]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Please note each magazine holds politically correct seven cartridges

If Hillary gets elected how long do you think those seven round mags will remain 'politically correct'?...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

I went through this.....

The gun went through FFL with background check, I have no criminal record, mental problems and no history of spousal abuse. Due to nature of my work I do have valid reason to own handgun. I don't expect any problems.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Please note each magazine holds politically correct seven cartridges

I Hillary gets elected how long do you think those seven round mags will remain 'politically correct'?...Geo

Great reply Geo! Grand slam home run!

Too bad Jagermeister's reply doesn't even address it. Not that it matters, because given the nature of his past responses, I don't believe he even owns that .45 ACP.

If I post pictures of Teddy Roosevelt's double rifle and the Czar's Parker, do you think anyone would believe I actually own them? I mean, seriously, this is a guy who has told us he doesn't even own a double and rents a .22 rifle!

Due to nature of my work I do have valid reason to own handgun.

Pizza delivery on the bad side of W. Kniei, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, I'm pretty confident that gun will stay with me no matter who wins in November. In fact I'm so confident that I can sit out this election.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Back a few pages ago, you mentioned, "Neither Trump nor Clinton give a damn about speaking truth, and neither cares a whit about gun rights". Since, it's been personal attacks against Trump, with an occasional passing reference to policy.

craigd, after that post I was asked why I thought Trump not qualified to be president. Everything I've posted since has responding to guys who don't like what I said telling me I'm wrong about Trump.

Not one word remotely suggesting support for Clinton. Funny how Trump apologists want to pin me with supporting other weak politicians, just because they're not Trump.

Originally Posted By: keith
This thin-skinned buffoon has run a brilliant campaign so far, and he has put himself in the hot seat dozens of times, doing interviews on FOX, CNN, and even MSNBC....

If Trump supporters are wearing blinders, Clinton supporters have had ice-picks jabbed into their eyes....

And most amazing of all to me, supposedly intelligent gun owners who know damn well she has promised to enact restrictive legislation that will affect law abiding citizens and drive up the cost of their sport say they will support her or at least refuse to support her opponent.

That alone should qualify as a restriction to buying a gun when answering the question about being afflicted with a mental illness on a BATF Form 4473. So who are the real buffoons?

Keith, the stuff about thin skinned buffoonery was from Canvasback's post in SUPPORT of Trump -- as was the wearing blinders bit, which described not Trump supporters but me.

Originally Posted By: canvasback
I think Trump is purposefully being thin skinned and outrageous....

He's not a buffoon. He just plays one on tv....

If you want a continuation of the status quo, unbelievably disfunctional government regardless of which party is in the Oval Office or who control Congress, vote for Hill or stay home. If you would like a chance for a difference, I'd say take off the media shaped blinders and have a really close look at Trump.

My reply was a gentle parody that even drew a smile in response. Guess I'm more subtle than most you tag as buffoons suffering from mental illness. smile

Jay

Last edited by Gunflint Charlie; 05/20/16 05:51 PM.
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.