June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (Ted Schefelbein, fallschirmjaeger, 1 invisible), 430 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,610
Posts546,962
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Trump might not be as strong for the Second Amendment as we had hoped. We know Hillary isn't.

Trump might nominate one of the conservative judges on his non-binding list of SCOTUS prospects. We know Hillary won't.

Trump might support governmental and institutional race based discrimination (diversity). We know Hillary will.

Trump might keep Obama's order that public schools must let transgender people pee in the restroom of their choice. We know Hillary will.

Trump might not enact tariffs or set import quotas on China. We know Hillary won't.

Trump might give "Black Lives Matter" publicity and support. We know Hillary will.

Trump's justice department might go about the nation investigating the police departments of near bankrupt cities and then extorting them into "consent decrees" and so take over those police departments. We know Hillary's will.

Really simple:

Trump

Clinton

Pick one.

This is pretty good stuff Mike. Missing something about Mexico and that wall, though kinda difficult to work into this pattern.

Last edited by Gunflint Charlie; 05/20/16 05:44 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Charlie:

Fair criticism.

Addenda:

Trump might make an effort to deport significant number of illegal aliens. We know Hillary won't.

Trump might significantly beef up border security. We know Hillary won't.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jay, I'm not tagging you as anti gun or a supporter of Hill. All I'm trying to do is encourage you to have another look at Trump and once that is done, consider casting your vote. I hate to see anyone stay home on election day. Even the other side. It's the fundamental action we can engage in that honours and respects those who came before and died so we could choose. And I hope that nothing I said struck you as an personal attack on you. In any way. Because nothing I said was meant that way. I simply meant to challenge some of your ideas about Trump and encourage you to look again.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Border walls, powerful military & police, drones overhead,.....wonderful. I'm looking forward to living in "jail". smirk

Sidelock
Sidelock

I know you're not doing that James.

In my bluer than blue state, Hillary will bury Trump. I won't cost Trump a victory here -- hell, he lost to Rubio, didn't even finish second in the caucuses. I won't stay home, but that spot on my ballot will be unmarked so I won't have to abstain from eating before voting.

Jay

Last edited by Gunflint Charlie; 05/20/16 06:14 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
....Due to nature of my work I do have valid reason to own handgun. I don't expect any problems.

Hey Jm, can you sharpen up that picture. Is that an aloha print table cloth?

I think we need a 'who's a market hunter' thread, to find out who here has a valid reason to own a shotgun. Since she'll win, how much will hill charge for the 'valid reason' waiver?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Border walls, powerful military & police, drones overhead,.....wonderful. I'm looking forward to living in "jail". smirk

Jager I'm not afraid of our military or our police or our drones. You don't need to be either - as long as you aren't committing crimes or Jihad. If you do get put in jail we have due process, and you have the right to have a reasonable bail set. If you get caught out in Iraq Jihading or Talibaning or bombing civilians you have the right to be Hellfire missled.

We aren't keeping the illegal aliens out to protect our lives but to protect jobs for young, poor, young minority, and less educated citizens.

And I believe you will vote for Hillary despite all your protestations otherwise. Hillary is "Obama, The Sequel".

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ammunition price is no problemo. I use "3 Gun' load from Winchester with enough preloaded magazines so I don't have to load them when I go to the range. I have bought more Wilson Combat mags since this picture was taken. Please note each magazine holds politically correct seven cartridges:

[img:left][/img]

You sure you're not a terrorist ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....Due to nature of my work I do have valid reason to own handgun. I don't expect any problems.

Hey Jm, can you sharpen up that picture. Is that an aloha print table cloth?

I think we need a 'who's a market hunter' thread, to find out who here has a valid reason to own a shotgun. Since she'll win, how much will hill charge for the 'valid reason' waiver?

I suspect there will be no changes with respect to ownership of traditional hunting firearms. That is part of American tradition that will not go away any time soon.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good riddance...

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.