Originally Posted By: eightbore
Adam, are these catalog pictures or your own?

These photos we taken from Akus's social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).

Originally Posted By: Stan

I agree with Adam. The AKUS guns are getting better and better. I cannot imagine getting rid of my 30" Dickinson .410. I can envision, however, a higher grade 32" 20 gauge at some time.

SRH

Stan, I agree... a nice long barreled small bore sounds good. But I think I would save the money on the engraving and spring for their exhibition grade Turkish walnut! I REALLY like the look of the first guns I posted.

Originally Posted By: PALUNC
Yeah it's a lot like watching a comercial for Burger King. The burger looks so good on TV but the one you get at the drive thru sucks.
I do agree that The Dickinsons are somewhat nice and I am budgeting a 410 hopefully in the next year.
Hey Adam, maybe you need one in 28 gauge and sell me that 100 Garbi of yours.

Mike, I haven't gotten tired of that Garbi yet!

Originally Posted By: George Pittelko
Perugini & Visini purchased, one time only, Qty 10 AKUS barreled actions in the white in 2013 and completed in Italy. I purchased a 20Ga, 30", semi beavertail, prince of wales grip, with interchangeable chokes, and very nice Turkish walnut. The overall workmanship is excellent. My P&V model is similar to the ARKUS Estate Lux SXS. I shoot sporting clays and 5 stand - the 7 1/4 lbs works great for me.

I remember these P&V/AKUS guns.... the fact that they worked with AKUS to build guns really impressed me considering the standard P&V works to. That's a good testimony of AKUS especially when you consider P&V builds guns for Purdey!

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Watch the sale section....Adam will be selling one shortly.

Not a chance jOe... I love my Turk 410. It aint going anywhere!