Gratuitous Father's Day Nitro Special Picture!

My high condition 16, 1937 production, marked 2 3/4" chambers. 26" tubes, choked cylinder and modified. Capped pistol grip and original buttplate. I owned a Western Arms 12 that was in about the same condition, but, it had a single trigger, which, I refused to wrap my head around. Some poor, depression era soul paid $5 for that trigger.
A co-worker had to have that gun. Another friend says he has to have this one, but, he seems to have forgotten about it. I'm OK with that.
The barrels of the Nitro had fuzzy rust on them when I bought it-our own ken61 reblued them, and did not go to 600, or, whatever, grit, keeping the job in line with what would have been applied to a Nitro back in the day.
A pleasant enough reminder that for some people it was just about the hunt, and not how much you spent to do it, and, that there was a day when you could walk into just about any hardware store, and walk out with a gun that would serve you well enough for the rest of your life for less than a months wages.
Bet it is nicer than ed's. Bet I want less for it, too.

Best,
Ted