Gee dla (sic) it sounds as if you are almost as lucky as those guys in Australia who can still consider themselves gun owners... even though they need to demonstrate need in order to get a firearms license, and cannot even own a Remington 1100 or a semi-auto .22 LR rifle.

Maybe when all you or your kids can own is a pellet rifle that produces a strict low velocity and energy, you will still be telling us that you are still a gun owner. That goal of the anti-gunners has already been reached in some places, and James (canvasback) is correct that the anti-gunners are never satisfied.

You didn't answer my questions about the .25 and .32 caliber handguns dla (sic). I honestly didn't know you guys were not permitted to own ANY military firearms. Wow. Did I tell you about the Russian SKS with an aftermarket 30 round magazine that is next to my bed? Very accurate and reliable, and more punch than the 5.56 mm. I don't have to lock it in a safe with ammo stored and locked separately either.

Having been in Toronto and Baltimore, I can assure you that it isn't the presence of guns in Baltimore that makes Toronto safer and less crime ridden. Before the failures of "The Great Society", it was much safer to walk a city's streets at night or even leave the doors to your home unlocked, despite being able to buy guns without any Background Checks, and even via mail order.

What do you think of King Brown proclaiming himself to be pro-gun when he makes all of these anti-gun, anti-NRA, and anti-2nd Amendment statements? How about his unbridled support for anti-gun politicians? Nevermind, I think I already know the answer. And I see you still haven't mastered the difference between "your" and "you're".

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.