Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, you conflate two different discussions on two different threads.

I have not argued for the police executing citizens. I am not arguing for police executing citizens. In the two cases you gave on the other thread the facts have not been established. If a policeman executes a citizen for resisting arrest then that policeman committed murder and should be tried. If that citizen was armed and fighting with the policeman when he gets shot then it is a different matter.

Again, the Republicans do not argue for selling arms to terrorists, they argue for preserving the Bill of Rights for citizens.

I am glad to be here.
nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Look at the videos Mike. Those men were armed but were NOT brandishing their firearms.

As for the GOP, the reporting is clear on this. Blocking the bill was not done out of a concern for the bill of rights. It was to spite the Democrats for the sit in. Shameful.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

WTF am I missing here? Who says the ISIS and other towel-headed terrorists "Buy" their guns and ammo through legit channels- Cabelas, Gander Mountain, Bass Pro Shops- et. al, let alone the gun shows and small town dealers- They steal them, just as the gang-bangers do in Chicago, or buy them unregistered from street dealers, just as they buy their drugs and prostitutes- from the "Dark Under-Belly" of the world--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

"If youre too dangerous to fly, youre too dangerous to come into our country and walk our streets. And if the people on the terror watch list are too dangerous to buy a gun, then why is the administration not prosecuting and incarcerating them? The administrations failure to prosecute these people is a tacit admission that many of them do NOT belong on a watch list.

The hypocrisy here is that Barack Obama is falling head-over-heels to import Syrian refugees (which, no doubt, includes embedded terrorists who cannot be vetted). At the same time, he is all too willing to scapegoat 100-150 million law-abiding gun owners for a massacre that did not involve them in any way.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hillary For Prison 2018
nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
WTF am I missing here? Who says the ISIS and other towel-headed terrorists "Buy" their guns and ammo through legit channels- Cabelas, Gander Mountain, Bass Pro Shops- et. al, let alone the gun shows and small town dealers- They steal them, just as the gang-bangers do in Chicago, or buy them unregistered from street dealers, just as they buy their drugs and prostitutes- from the "Dark Under-Belly" of the world--

Francis,

Your missing that the Orlando Shooter and some of the guns bought by the San Bernadino shooters were bought legally by people who were on watch lists.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
"If youre too dangerous to fly, youre too dangerous to come into our country and walk our streets. And if the people on the terror watch list are too dangerous to buy a gun, then why is the administration not prosecuting and incarcerating them? The administrations failure to prosecute these people is a tacit admission that many of them do NOT belong on a watch list.

The hypocrisy here is that Barack Obama is falling head-over-heels to import Syrian refugees (which, no doubt, includes embedded terrorists who cannot be vetted). At the same time, he is all too willing to scapegoat 100-150 million law-abiding gun owners for a massacre that did not involve them in any way.

What are you going to prosecute them for Dave? Being on a watch list? We prosecute people for committing crimes, so do the investigation, gather evidence of criminal activity and have at them. I think that prosecuting them solely for being on the watch list doesn't survive any kind of judicial review.

You say your President is all to willing to scapegoat 100-150 million law abiding gun owners... are you suggesting that there are 100-150 million people wrongly included on terrorists watch lists?

Sidelock
Sidelock

We kill their people it is natural for some of them to seek revenge by killing us. Frankly I do not care if I die from bullets, from terrorist bomb, in car crash,...... The only thing that scares me is finding myself paralised from neck down and not be able to do anything about my state. To sum up for some of you that are "pant shiters" his the "brave new world" I would not let it get to me if I were you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Look at the videos Mike. Those men were armed but were NOT brandishing their firearms.

As for the GOP, the reporting is clear on this. Blocking the bill was not done out of a concern for the bill of rights. It was to spite the Democrats for the sit in. Shameful.

Again, you conflate and then leave it to me to disentangle.

The video taken by the girlfriend of the motorist with the CCL starts after the shooting. The police dashcam video is not out the last I checked.

The other guy was fighting with police who had been informed by the dispatcher that the now-decesed citizen brandished his gun at a another citizen/complainant who then called 911. He got in a fight with the police. He was in fact carrying a firearm.

And the Republicans were defending citizens' Bill of Right protections.

Shame on those that would throw our civil rights away like a half eaten bologna sandwich.

I am glad to be here.
nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: nca225

Again, you conflate and then leave it to me to disentangle.

The video taken by the girlfriend of the motorist with the CCL starts after the shooting. The police dashcam video is not out the last I checked.

The other guy was fighting with police who had been informed by the dispatcher that the citizen brandished his gun at a another citizen/complainant who then called 911. He got in a fight with the police. He was in fact carrying a firearm.

And the Republicans were defending citizens' Bill of Right protections.

Shame on those that would throw our civil rights away like a half eaten bologna sandwich.

Wrong on the facts Mike. He was reported to have threatened someone with a gun, but the video clearly shows that there was no gun in his hands when the police had him on the ground. They shot him afterwards. Even if he had threatened someone with a gun, it was not being brandished when the police had him on the ground.

You are right that there is no dash cam video or lapel video yet on the second shooting. So I'll eat crow if it comes out that the fellow was brandishing his gun.

Last edited by nca225; 07/07/16 03:07 PM.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.