September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (battle, KDGJ, Argo44, 53caddy, FlyChamps, 1 invisible), 185 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,921
Posts550,739
Members14,459
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Media thriving on this, Geo, stoking intolerance like old-time, open-mouth radio shows. There's no toning down or wisdom to it, only making it worse. The country is at war with itself, like Concord, Detroit-, Washington-, Los Angeles-burning. It's irresolvable, regrettably. I love the country and it hurts me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So sorry for the families of those slain officers.

This is going to get worse, a lot worse, before, and if, it gets better.

Slouching towards Gomorrah.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My heart is broken over this as a retired LEO and have a son and grandson that are LEOs. Those Dallas officers were there to protect the protestors and a coward maybe more than one took five officers lives.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am afraid you are right. It will make Watts and the Freedom Marching crapfests of the 1960's seem like a game of patty-cake, patty-cake Bakers man. Glad I was out of America during most of the later part of the 1960's--as we said in "Nam- "we all bleed the same color in combat"!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

The blame for this clearly lies at the lefts Anti Police Rhetoric and this Community organizer run administration door.They have has been feeding the black against white-rich against poor ,anti police and support such terrorist organizations as Black Live Matter !

Obama caused this war on cops,he and the Dems have the bolld on their hands !

BLM was born out of the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" LIE in Ferguson and been using threats to police-and whites to further their agenda !

"Black Lives Matter activists have made multiple threats to police officers in the past. It should not come as a shock to liberals that after years of spoon-feeding black America the myth that innocent blacks are shot by cops with impunity on a regular basis, some are starting to shoot back.

When protests erupted in Ferguson, Mo., last year, demonstrators carried a mirrored casket which they held up to police officers' faces. In November 2015, Blaccoffink Lives Matter protesters in Chicago chanted: "When I say 'oink, oink,' you say 'bang, bang.'" In August, 2015, Black Lives Matter protesters at the Minnesota State Fair chanted "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon."

"Today, we live in a time when the white man will be picked off, and there's nothing he can do about it. His day is up, his time is up," warned King Noble, a radio host associated with the Black Lives Matter movement. "We will witness more executions and killing of white people and cops than we ever have before."

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-black-lives-matter-problem/

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/anti-police-rhetoric-turns-deadly/

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Heartfelt for sure but all the forum's chatter and speculation of who did what to whom is semantics until citizens make an honest assessment of reality, of the country they want to live in, and the sacrifices they're prepared to make it happen. Otherwise, officers, innocents and activists seeking social justice in their communities died in vain; no rest-in-peace for them.

King, your efforts here to imagine this is something other than a hate filled heinous attack reminds me of the judge in the recent Edmonton case who explained at sentencing that, although the convicted perp yelled "I hate white people" as she knocked the teeth out of another woman in the midst of an unprovoked attack, there was no evidence there was hate crime.

Willful blindness combined with the ridiculous notions that white people can't be the victims of racism.

Oops, sorry. Forgot to check my white privilege at the door.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Browns quote above is a principal reason I've quit responding to threads with information that's obvious to any but the most stupid leftist on the planet. Obama may in fact have kicked off a race war in this Country. The firmness in which we respond in punishing this movements(BLM) perpetrators and nipping this in the bud will be the determining factor into how quickly this ends. At any rate it is going to be a long haul and take extreme effort to get race relations back on track in this Country after the Obama debacle.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Heart goes out to the Dallas policemen and their families. And to any politician who panders to blm or calls for more gun control a pox on you and your family. It's not guns who kill but people. And people who think killing anyone for something that happened a thousand miles away or a hundred years ago are mental and those who support them are mental as well and should be removed from society or at least positions of power and responsibility.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now another officer has been shot in Ballwin, MO.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...st-organization

And yes, I signed on.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lots of luck with that Mr. Hoggson. By the way, I once 'signed' one of those same whitehouse.gov petitions for action on something I thought was important at the time. The only result as far as I could see was the aggravation of weekly or more often email propaganda messages from The President, his wife, and other White House staffers. I tried to block it, but it still comes in in my "junkmail" folder...Geo

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.