September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Der Ami, battle, jlb, Borderbill, 2 invisible), 246 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,921
Posts550,735
Members14,459
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

George, Like you I receive and delete their junk mail (till I unsubscribe) and fully realize they do not care what I think.

But I do not mind taking a couple minutes to return the disrespect.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Perp was very clear on why he did what he did, no need for for a bunch of Marxist sophistry.

The looting and mocking of the Police that occurred after the ambush, clarifies the motive even more.

As do the Police Ambushes that followed in Missouri, Tenneesse, and Georgia.

Last edited by postoak; 07/08/16 06:04 PM.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The shooter had been to Afghanistan. Makes me wonder, but given the reports of his own comments the rationale for his act seems to be #BLM...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is a linkage between BLM and radical Islam, does it play in to the Dallas Attacks ?

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: postoak
There is a linkage between BLM and radical Islam, does it play in to the Dallas Attacks ?

Well if you believe that both groups have a common goal of destroying White Christianity then finding a linkage shouldn't be too difficult to do.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why would blacks want to destroy White Christianity? Blacks rule the roost with their religiosity and perhaps virtue in America, according to The Huffington Post April last year:

" . . . while many predominantly white mainstream churches suffer severe membership losses, black Americans appear to be keeping the faith.

Compare the religious lives of black and white Americans:

•Seven in 10 black Americans read the Bible outside of worship; just 44 percent of white Americans open Scripture on their own, the Bible in American Life study showed.
•The 2012 General Social Survey found nearly half of blacks reported praying several times a day; just 27 percent of whites prayed with the same frequency.
•Fifty-one percent of blacks, compared to 37 percent of whites, strongly agree that they have a personally meaningful relationship with God, according to the Portraits of American Life Study.
•Fifty-nine percent of members of historically black churches reported attending services at least once a week; nationally 39 percent of Americans reported attending with similar frequency, according to the 2007 Pew U.S. Religious Landscape Survey.
•The percentage of white religious “nones” — individuals with no religious affiliation — rose from 15 percent in 2007 to 20 percent in 2012, while there was no statistically significant change among black Americans, Pew religion surveys found."

According to this, if there's any destroying, white Christians seem to be doing it to themselves.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....black Americans appear to be keeping the faith....

....Seven in 10 black Americans read the Bible....

You bet they keep the faith, some ninety percent voted dem in the last pres election.

pbs may contradict your assertion. In '14, they claimed that only 54% of black Americans graduate from high school. But here's an interesting claim, "Only 14% of African American eighth graders score at or above the proficient level. These results reveal that millions of young people cannot understand or evaluate text, provide relevant details, or support inferences about the written documents that they read".

Are you still thinking that 7 in 10 are actually reading scripture. Maybe, the picture edition? Guess whose watch this is on?

Sidelock
Sidelock

"Only 54%...

"Only 14%...

That's shocking. I didn't think it was that high.

"Guess who's watch this was on?"

Can he? Not sure he can understand or evaluate text, let alone support inferences about written documents.

Where can I get that picture edition?

Sidelock
Sidelock

P.S. The tests are rigged. I mean c'mon, craigd. How well would you or I score on the Ebonics test?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, I believe 7 of 10 blacks are reading scripture, knowing the talking points by heart. No one questions how blatantly unconstitutional discrimination deprived them of opportunities shared almost exclusively by whites.

One has to question the education and ethos of those of a majority who post their gratitude here for the service and sacrifice of your armed forces, knowing blacks pull far greater weight per capita than whites for their security.

They ignore the cold logic that those who diminish Others as some do here do not for long remain citizens of a great nation. The country has voted a black twice to its highest position. The GOP nominated an out-and-out racist.

Americans of all classes, conservative and liberal, will punish it in November. It's the American way. It's the United States of America I know.

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.