We can count on King Brown to always support and defend any anti-gun Liberal left Democrat. Perhaps his fellow Troll Ed Good can explain these statements made here by King:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

Ed, historically the individual "right" to bear arms is relatively new. I believe John Ashcroft in 2002 became the first federal attorney-general to proclaim that individuals should be able to own guns. The Supreme Court in 2008 overturned all mainstream legal and historical scholarship by ruling that there is an individual right to own firearms although with some limits. Obama said it again last week.

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.

Gun control doesn't work? I believe gun control works reasonably generally in Canada, providing a less violent society compared to some others, in good part because of our different culture.

And here's King making lame and dishonest excuses for his anti-gun hero Barack Obama to infringe upon our Constitution and violate his Oath of Office:

With respect, you tend to believe the written as something sacrosanct as it appears in the Constitution and other bills. Look at the Oath you posted: It says only that the president will do to "the best of my ability" to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. What he determines "best"---wrongly or rightly.

Spoken like a fraud and an anti-gun Troll.

Originally Posted By: canvasback
What does "defense" mean, King?

To King and other Liberal anti-gunners, it means about as much as "the best of my ability" in the Oath of Office that Obama took. In other words... in King's own words... you can wipe your ass with it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.