July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jimmy W), 149 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,646
Posts547,377
Members14,434
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Great post Bill !
we need all the Fuds in the game !

Along with the fee the gunsmiths are going to be required to adopt the compliance the DDTC compliance procedures and fines for not doing the record keeping and documentation required under the ITAR,and just wait till the fee goes higher and higher too !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

any Obama executive order on guns is NOT intended to be helpful to gun owners....the prick doesn't like us.
This is why people are wary of anything he does and don't believe anything he says.
"If you like your health care, you can keep your health care......"
Since the great communist state of California lawmakers passed extreme gun restrictions, and then voted to exempt themselves from the same laws they expect the "little people" to obey, and another state's attorney general issued an exec order banning certain firearms, law abiding gun owners have every right to be distrustful of the leftist elitists who rule as dictators instead of representatives of the people.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A half way friendly action by government would be to enact a rule that all arms accepting black powder, flanged, rimmed or belted ammo are civilian and are therefore out of the ambit of "defence" or "military" material regulations.

Obviously the category is not as wide as some would like but it would be a start and a way of simplifying what is what.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Shotgunlover
A half way friendly action by government would be to enact a rule that all arms accepting black powder, flanged, rimmed or belted ammo are civilian and are therefore out of the ambit of "defence" or "military" material regulations.

Obviously the category is not as wide as some would like but it would be a start and a way of simplifying what is what.

Are you serious about this proposal???

A half way friendly action by the government would be to respect the 2nd Amendment and the Constitutional Rights of law abiding citizens. Period.

That's not going to happen as long as Obama is in office. And it won't happen if we allow Hillary Clinton to get elected. When I saw Bill Johnson's picture of Elmer Fudd, I immediately thought that the majority here does not even know what a "Fudd" is, pertaining to gun rights. But we have quite a few here... we see them regularly attempting to shut down any discussion about the subject.

https://thepatriotperspective.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/oleg-volk-sniper-gun-ban.jpg?w=614

I hate to change the subject, but Ted Schefelbein is offerering nice farmer grade Lefever 16ga for sale. Please see "Rats!!Guess I just 'gotta keep it."

Sidelock
Sidelock

Are you serious about this proposal???

A half way friendly action by the government would be to respect the 2nd Amendment and the Constitutional Rights of law abiding citizens. Period.

That's not going to happen as long as Obama is in office. And it won't happen if we allow Hillary Clinton to get elected. When I saw Bill Johnson's picture of Elmer Fudd, I immediately thought that the majority here does not even know what a "Fudd" is, pertaining to gun rights. But we have quite a few here... we see them regularly attempting to shut down any discussion about the subject.

https://thepatriotperspective.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/oleg-volk-sniper-gun-ban.jpg?w=614

Jagermeister, maybe you ought to consider buying Ted's Nitro Special since you do not even own a double shotgun. Didn't you tell us that you rent many of your guns? That's pretty sad. I didn't even know you could rent guns. Obama's Hope and Change must have left you in the dust.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

PJ,
Said gun wasn't really for sale, in a general sense. I have a friend, disabled, and not working full time, who appreciated it. He just had to cover what I had into it, but, he decided it wasn't for him, and, I'm OK with that.

Had I wanted to sell it, it would be in the for sale section, and a ten spot would go off to Dave.

Not saying that will never happen, but, as of today, it isn't.

Sorry for the confusion.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Is it for rent?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Is it for rent?

I use Ithaca for hunting and HD and have no use for another shotgun. This 16ga NS would make excellent loaner or backup gun if one plays host to bird hunters.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What do you loan out to your fellow wabbit hunters?

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is called "throwing your fellow firearms owners under the bus"!

At least that how most gun owners would see it.

Most anti gun activists and their supporters would call it "a good start".

Last edited by canvasback; 08/07/16 07:45 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 5 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.