October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Ken57, J Scott McCash, Hammergun, dogon, Parabola, FlyChamps), 187 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,954
Posts551,168
Members14,462
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: arrieta2
Don't worry

John Boyd

Herein lies a problem.
You already accept a division & united we stand but divided we fall.
The thin edge of the wedge. Once it is in then they keep hammering away at it till the whole is split wide open.

Then they came for the black guns but it did not worry me because I don't own one. So I did nothing.
Then they came for hand guns, but that did not worry me as I am not interested in owning one. So I did nothing.
Now they are coming for me ! Please help.
O.M

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
The wingnuts just can't help themselves, but they're likely right to believe this gun discussion board has been infiltrated by subversive elements whose purpose is to disrupt the operation of what is naturally a pro-gun chat-room. Smart politics I guess.

I'd ask Geo why he thinks that Trolling anti-gun crap is smart politics, but I don't expect I'd get an answer.

Aww shoot keith, you know you can usually get an answer from me. Not everyone is on our side of this gun thing. It seems to be one of the great issues of this prez election.

Hillary has taken a position which is completely anti-gun. I'm sure that some smart guys in the polling/public opinion business have advised the dimocrats that they can win on the gun issue.

The "smart politics" comes in where strategic operatives are inserted (or just show up) into the midst of pro-gun social media sites like this one. They're here for the purpose of disrupting the uninterrupted flow of partisan political opinion on the subject and seeding doubt of our own sense of solidarity.

That help any?...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

And Moses:
We'll see another parting of the Red Sea before we see these communist - Libtards give up on their ultimate goal which is to enable the seizing of every privately owned firearm in the United States!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
The only demonstrable misrepresentation here is the transgender coward nca225 attempting to now tell us that the slope of decline of FFL's under Bush 43 is equal to that of the last four years of Bill Clinton.

Please refer to the graph you posted. It's pretty clear that the slope under Bush 43 matches the last four of years of Clinton. You are either being intentionally obtuse, flat out insane, or just too dumb to read a graph you used as a visual aid.

BTW, I'm not sure if you realize it but you're on the wingnut side of Geo's equation.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

The buzzard has come home to roost on Elmer's porch.

I remember having the Fudd discussion in 1994 with a buddy when I gave up my title 2 license.

Isn't there a saying about good men doing nothing...hummmm

Bill Johnson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geo, I appreciate your answer, but I find it truly miraculous. When I went to send you a PM recently, I clicked on your name and then clicked on "Send a PM" in the drop down box. I got the following message:

This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

I just tried it again to be certain, and got the same message. So I am left wondering how you can see my posts if you are using the IGNORE function to not see them. That's why I said that I didn't expect to get an answer to my question from you.

Just think, if I Ignored the posts made by the transgender coward nca225, I might not see that he is so stupid that he can't see the difference in the angle of the slope on the graph I posted earlier between the number of FFL's who left the business under the last four years of Clinton vs. the eight years of Bush 43. I know he flunked out of college. It's very easy to see why. What amazes me is that he got into college in the first place. Probably some Liberal Left affirmative action program for Transgender retarded people.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: moses
Originally Posted By: arrieta2
Don't worry

John Boyd

Herein lies a problem.
You already accept a division & united we stand but divided we fall.
The thin edge of the wedge. Once it is in then they keep hammering away at it till the whole is split wide open.

Then they came for the black guns but it did not worry me because I don't own one. So I did nothing.
Then they came for hand guns, but that did not worry me as I am not interested in owning one. So I did nothing.
Now they are coming for me ! Please help.
O.M

Well said !!

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll be glad to take you off my ignore list if you wish to send me a private message. I usually read your posts anyway.

You're not the only poster I have on ignore. It is not all for political reasons. I just prefer not to be aggravated unless I choose to...Geo

P.S. Fair notice, don't send me any threatening or abusive junk or I'll copy and paste it on the main forum.

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 08/08/16 05:54 PM. Reason: added postscript
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....Bush 43 matches the last four of years of Clinton. You are either being intentionally obtuse, flat out insane, or just too dumb to read a graph you used as a visual aid.

BTW, I'm not sure if you realize it but you're on the wingnut side....

A dumb, obtuse wingnut? That's bad. Since you agree with the graph, what do you call yourself for ignoring the first four years of the klin'un purge?

I wonder why you would be so giddy about an ffl numbers flat line, to go along with a population explosion.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If I aggravate you Geo, it's probably best to just keep me on your IGNORE list. But if you are choosing to continue to read my posts even though they aggravate you to the point of putting me on your IGNORE list... what's the point?

I guess my feelings should be hurt, but I find this very amusing. I'm not even hurt that you may consider me to be one of your so-called wingnuts. That is a high compliment compared to what is on the other end of the spectrum.

I've never used the IGNORE function. If I don't wish to read either a thread or a post, I just don't click on it. Works every time.

Edit: We have PM'd each other in the past without exchanging any "threatening or abusive junk." I have always treated you with respect, even when we disagree. Why would you think that notice is necessary now? Maybe you should just IGNORE me for real if that's what you think of me.

Last edited by keith; 08/08/16 06:13 PM. Reason: Reply to Geo's edit and notice.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.