October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jim H., cable, Ted Schefelbein, graybeardtmm3, azgreg), 221 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,954
Posts551,170
Members14,462
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

I hope John and Brian are right. But if their is nothing to it why has the NSSF been working on it for years?
http://www.nssfblog.com/ddtc-says-guidance-is-not-new-but-clarification/

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for that link Mark. I'll make the call in the morning. I did not know anyone in congress was trying to fix this.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

I miss Monkey Jim.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd be cautious about extending this type of regulatory power to the dept of commerce. Chances are we get to the end game quicker. Lead would likely be gone in the blink of an eye, nationwide.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let us keep in mind that it is the ITAR rules being discussed. It might benefit gun owners to have a huge category of arms automatically excluded from ITAR and all work carried out on these arms by gunsmiths out of buraucratic meddling.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
If I aggravate you Geo, it's probably best to just keep me on your IGNORE list. But if you are choosing to continue to read my posts even though they aggravate you to the point of putting me on your IGNORE list... what's the point?

I guess my feelings should be hurt, but I find this very amusing. I'm not even hurt that you may consider me to be one of your so-called wingnuts. That is a high compliment compared to what is on the other end of the spectrum.

I've never used the IGNORE function. If I don't wish to read either a thread or a post, I just don't click on it. Works every time.

Edit: We have PM'd each other in the past without exchanging any "threatening or abusive junk." I have always treated you with respect, even when we disagree. Why would you think that notice is necessary now? Maybe you should just IGNORE me for real if that's what you think of me.

Perhaps your reputation precedes you.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: nca225
....Bush 43 matches the last four of years of Clinton. You are either being intentionally obtuse, flat out insane, or just too dumb to read a graph you used as a visual aid.

BTW, I'm not sure if you realize it but you're on the wingnut side....

A dumb, obtuse wingnut? That's bad. Since you agree with the graph, what do you call yourself for ignoring the first four years of the klin'un purge?

I wonder why you would be so giddy about an ffl numbers flat line, to go along with a population explosion.

What's to ignore? It's clear that there was a steep drop in FFL's during the first four years of the Clinton administration. That's not the issue I was discussing. Does your purity test for unyielding support for the cabal require every poster to regurgitate what the last member of the cabal posted?

What is also just as clear is the rate of decline in Clinton's last four years matches the rate of decline in all eight of Bush 43. Can you see that or are you just like your buddy?

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think Keith and others mentioned about the decline of fFL dealers they have no concept as to why
they just look at the chart and form their wrong information from it

John boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

Now you guys can continue to spin it as you wish
but have little or not knowledge as to facts that started much of the decline of fFL dealers

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: arrieta2
I think Keith and others mentioned about the decline of fFL dealers they have no concept as to why
they just look at the chart and form their wrong information from it

John boyd

Sorry John, I was there. I was a long time volunteer for my local Rod and Gun club. The club had an ffl, and I tried my hardest to retain it for the club. I went to a bunch of atf info meetings and corresponded with an agent. They had a quota to meet, and they were going to meet it. Hey, come to think about it, I was a shotgunner back at that time too. Go figure.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok craig
Since you said you had various meetings with atf
tells us why they made your club give up their license

Let's hear the honest reason

John

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.