There's little to be learned, but I had mentioned our club losing its ffl because of some likely quota that was arrived at by political ideology.

We had a small store that was not at someones home and was properly zoned. No firearm was kept in inventory for more than maybe two weeks. We were never told how many firearms transfers were enough. Just by happen chance, I never processed a firearm through that ffl for my self. We filed our taxes.

It started with a generic 'info' meeting in our area that we got a letter in the mail to attend. It seemed innocuous, but thinking back, it was clearly a quick screening process to build a list. We never had an on site inspection, though the club president may have done one a few years previous. In the end, we were shut down clerically through the mail, for very little effort on their part.

I doubt it's the same, but at the time, folks were saying, 'don't worry about, the club will be fine'. There was a policy change, and a bunch of folks didn't have the resources to stick up for themselves. I don't think they can all be brushed off as hobbyist's.