September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, 1 invisible), 207 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,897
Posts550,562
Members14,458
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Owenjj3
One of my favorites is Lewis drake. He seems to deal in extreme high end pieces exclusively.

This business appears to sell top quality and condition stuff to very select clientele. Let us not be hateful. Members of Koch family, Walton family, Dick Chaney, Bush family...... also need gun emporiums to buy fine firearms. There is nothing wrong with selling fewer more expensive guns and making a good living.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jagermeister, please tell us about more guns that you've never handled and more gun emporiums that you've never set foot in.

So what's the real story on that 20 ga. N.I.D. you told us you had on layaway several months ago? More made up bullshit? You must love Al Gore for inventing the internet. You can pretend to be anything you want.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Jagermeister, please tell us about more guns that you've never handled and more gun emporiums that you've never set foot in.

So what's the real story on that 20 ga. N.I.D. you told us you had on layaway several months ago? More made up bullshit? You must love Al Gore for inventing the internet. You can pretend to be anything you want.

I bought handgun instead of NID. The only gallery I used to frequent is NYC Beretta. They have remodeled the place I will stop by next time I'm there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

I bought handgun instead of NID. The only gallery I used to frequent is NYC Beretta. They have remodeled the place I will stop by next time I'm there.

So tell us why you frequently post on a double gun forum when you obviously don't have any interest in double guns? And why do you comment about the attributes of various double guns that you have never owned or handled? And why would you comment about gun shops that you've never even set foot in?

If you keep practicing this deceptive behavior, you are likely to end up claiming to produce award winning wines or being close personal friends with John F. Kennedy or Martin Luther King. Then you will look like a fool and a fraud.

Oops... too late! For some reason, I don't believe that you bought a handgun either. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lewis Drake is a doctor by trade

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

I simply enjoy looking at Lewis Drake's inventory. For example, he has a pair of H&H commemorative double rifles for $450,000. He does seem to move his inventory out, too, which is very cool.

http://www.drake.net/index.html

Owen
Sidelock
Sidelock

[quote=Jagermeister][quote=keith]Jagermeister, please tell us about more guns that you've never handled and more gun emporiums that you've never set foot in.

This can change at any time. Right now I'm looking at Beretta 'Blackwing' (one of the best knockabout upland game guns available). It is facing stiff competition from Winchester 88 .308 carbine with 18" barrel (the best lever action rifle ever made). Both are in excellent condition with no signs of much use. I suspect the Winchester will win because it is very suitable for European driven big game shooting. Changing farming methods have taken a toll on pheasants, partridge, hares,....., but wild boar and other hoofed game is still abundant with good opportunities offered to sportmen.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Owenjj3
I simply enjoy looking at Lewis Drake's inventory. For example, he has a pair of H&H commemorative double rifles for $450,000. He does seem to move his inventory out, too, which is very cool.

http://www.drake.net/index.html

Yes, the top end stuff is doing very well be it fashion, jewelry, cosmetics, guns,....The run of the mill stuff from lower tier makers is doing badly for same reason Sears and J.C. Penny are doing badly.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I had a transaction with SLY and it was the most frustrating dishonesty I have had in my 40 years of buying. He shipped a nice shotgun full length in a box with little or no wrapping and had a couple of coke cans in there for support. Of course it was broken in shipment. First he alledged that it was broken after I received it, then he would not answer my calls or e mails. Hopefully he is out of business.
I know Mikee and have met him at the Tulsa show. He is a nice guy and negotiable His company is M&M Classic Doubles,Olathe, Ks

Last edited by Stallones; 08/10/16 11:57 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
[quote=Jagermeister][quote=keith]Jagermeister, please tell us about more guns that you've never handled and more gun emporiums that you've never set foot in.

This can change at any time. Right now I'm looking at Beretta 'Blackwing' (one of the best knockabout upland game guns available). It is facing stiff competition from Winchester 88 .308 carbine with 18" barrel (the best lever action rifle ever made). Both are in excellent condition with no signs of much use. I suspect the Winchester will win because it is very suitable for European driven big game shooting. Changing farming methods have taken a toll on pheasants, partridge, hares,....., but wild boar and other hoofed game is still abundant with good opportunities offered to sportmen.

Cut the crap Jagermeister. You aren't going to be buying either of those guns. And you sure as hell aren't going to be doing any European driven big game shooting if you can't even afford to buy an N.I.D. without having to put it on layaway. You sure have a wild imagination. So tell us again why a guy who doesn't even own or want a double spends so much time here posting cut and paste regurgitations about guns he has never owned or shot?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.