Some people are more likely to be intimidated by the men in the black suits and ties, too. There are good agents, and there are those who will try to intimidate you. The one who found me in the soybean field was a good guy. We had a pot of coffee together at my kitchen table that afternoon.

A friend had a little different experience. He had purchased some night vision equipment, I think it was a PVS-7, from a seller on eBay. One day the FBI shows up at my friend's business to tell him that his purchase had been stolen by the seller from the government. No proof, no documentation, just their say so. They told him to produce the scope, that they were confiscating it. He refused, and stood his ground. He told them the only way they were getting it was if they produced the money he had paid for it. They postured about for a few minutes, trying to intimidate him, then left. He's never heard another word about it, several years later.

It doesn't pay to try and be a badazz, but it doesn't pay to necessarily comply with everything that comes out of their mouths, either. The trick is to be informed, and know your rights.

Which brings me back to my original point ....... there is not the first question on the application for a FFL that asks anything concerning number of guns to be sold, as far as that making it a valid application, or not. They can examine your logbook at any time and see for themselves, but I do not believe they can legally use that finding (number sold) against you as far as denying you a renewal.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.