October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (GETTEMANS), 178 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,955
Posts551,182
Members14,462
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, gun control is the canary in the coal mind, giving us insight into how the government views its citizens.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Again LIES by King !
America does NOT favor gun control,in fact just the opposite !

Lying Crooked King and his new "job" trying,miserably trying to lull America into what he feels as a liberal,gun restrictions should be,worse the even the Canadian mess !

No one here is buying you BS King, give it up !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Gun control is far down the list of concerns of electorates. Those who consider gun control a public issue more important than the economy, national safety and security, access to healthcare etc have legitimate concerns....

The economy, national security and healthcare are pretty important.

At the risk of being rude, insensitive and lacking decorum, can I ask, who are 'they' and what are their 'legitimate concerns'? I understand if I am deemed unable to understand this issue, thank you for patronizing me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Easy on the nonsense, craig. There's nothing indecorous about asking questions. All questions deserve a reasoned answer if they're not seen as mean or mischievous.

The principal proponent here of gun control as the No. 1 national issue is keith. He says all who vote Democrat are anti-gun, as if there could be no other reason for half the population to vote the way it does.

Jim is passionate in his professed hatred of all liberals although I've never taken him seriously as advocating national ruin and disloyalty of his fellow citizens if they didn't think the way he does. (See "professed" in a good dictionary.)

It's less easy to discern the dimensions of their supporters here because of their fulminating and limited vocabulary. Nationally, it's a debate of legitimate concerns between those who see a Wild West and those who want less onerous regulations or keep things as they are.

You know all that, craig.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The principal proponent here of gun control as the No. 1 national issue is keith. He says all who vote Democrat are anti-gun, as if there could be no other reason for half the population to vote the way it does.

Please show us where I said those words King.

I use the quote function all the time to use your exact words to support my opinion that you are an anti-2nd Amendment Troll. Now is your chance to use the quote function to prove what you have attributed to me.

You deny that you are anti-gun, yet your own words betray you. But it still doesn't stop you from denying your own words. In fact, one of the dishonest reasons you have given for pretending to ignore me is that I put words in your mouth... after I had quoted you verbatim. Verbatim... that means word for word, for Ed Good.

So show us King. Show us where I said what you have claimed. I'll be waiting. And I expect we will all once again be treated to seeing you simply waltz away from your lie... as you have done so many times in the past.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Easy on the nonsense, craig. There's nothing indecorous about asking questions. All questions deserve a reasoned answer if they're not seen as mean or mischievous....

....You know all that, craig.

Sure, I'm aware of likes and dislikes. But, you knew there would be one, how come one side of the 'discussion' can put up the straw man 'they, with legitimate concerns', I guess not deserving of a 'reasoned answer'.

How come one side has to put up reams of data, and the other a vague 'they' with 'legitimate concerns'. How come the use of a straw man is seen as civil and taking the high road? How come the pro side is never deserving of a reasoned answer, only the opinion that the get what they deserve when they're demonized, off topic?

How come you want me to need a lawyer to go out hunting? Is it a back door way to harm the poor, while keeping the class warfare card in play? Don't mind me, every year around this time the mailman gets real short with me because I wait each day hoping that Canadian hunting lic. will show up....and it never does.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I live with reams of data from various political and environmental proponents every day. It's part of my job. Evidence-based, science-based, emotionally and ignorance-based, it seems to make no difference. Wise or willy nilly, public opinion rules. Liberal or conservative ascendancy doesn't mean Reason rules within either one. All sides need to see what's in the public interest.

Seeing it as one side favoured over another or class warfare doesn't work. A leg-up comes from appealing to common sense. Example: Our association is currently campaigning against strong left and right constituencies who want to introduce repressive regulations to private landowners. We'll win by showing sustainable forestry can't come from regulating bad practises.

Sidelock
Sidelock

He can't Keith,

"lying crooked King" "new job" requires posting and saying anying to further the cause,no need to back them up-as he has done for years here,we all know that.

then look at this line;
King Brown :"It's less easy to discern the dimensions of their supporters here because of their fulminating and limited vocabulary. Nationally, it's a debate of legitimate concerns between those who see a Wild West and those who want less onerous regulations or keep things as they are."

Guess this his "deplorable" imitation. Typical liberal,when the truth comes out and the tide turns against them-go into condescending prick mode !

Don't worry King, could be worse,just think of all those bribes(opps "donations",yea sure) to the Clinton Foundation and now they find out they have damaged goods and horse that may not finish the race !
So much for the "build a wall" candidate being "unelectable"

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave, please google Gallup, Pew and other respected polling organizations about what Americans say about gun control, need for less-strict or more-strict laws, and national support for background checks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King,
please google up foreigner with no say and no clue !
And quit you condescending liberal posts, NO ONE is buying what your selling
"A poll conducted by Investor’s Business Daily on January 4-7 asked if stricter gun control would “hinder self-defense, protecting family” or “reduce crime/keep guns out of criminals’ hands?” Only 42 percent of those surveyed responded that stricter controls would stop criminals from acquiring guns. Moreover, the poll found that more members of the public believe an increase in gun ownership would lead to an increase in safety rather than an increase in crime. The poll also found that the vast majority of Americans agree that the Second Amendment “will always be a relevant and necessary safeguard against tyranny,” including 52 percent of Democrats.

your living in another country and have NO say at all in American gun rights,yet you continue to spout off LIE after LIE to promote your,failing like hillarys health,new world order.
lying crooked King

Gun Ownership on the rise !

As gun sales SOAR Crimes Plummet !

Last edited by Dave K; 09/12/16 07:45 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.