Just before I went into the service my father told me that the myth of a hundred miles from the flag pole was a lie. He said never do anything you don't want to explain to your mother in church. Because he said someone would see you do it and ask you about it the next time you saw them while you were visiting your mother and she dragged you off to church. Being young and sure he was wrong I took it with a big grain of salt.

About a year later I was in South Korea when I saw a farmer, Mr. Holt, who had a real large dairy farm about ten miles away from the farm I grew up on. He had one arm around each of his two much younger Korean nieces, at least I think they were his nieces they way he was being so nice to them and them to him. While I never saw him in Church, to ask him about his visit with his nieces, he was a Methodist and we were not, the point my father was making stuck with me for the rest of my life.

Now with cell phones it has just gotten worse in ever respect. Stupid people can get caught in photos or videos and it goes onto the net in real time. No fun being young and dumb when it goes out before you even get done being stupid. So unless you are a total moron you just need to hunt when you hunt and keep your sex life home where yo wont embarrass yourself outside of your family.