Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Not in places I have been with my hunting buddies. Well, not in the US or Canada anyhow. Mexico and South America, yes but they seem to have a different culture...Geo

Old Chinese proverb; "A man away from home has no neighbors"

Originally Posted By: Jose Fernandez
Humpty:

My opinion is that this kind of behaivor is not a particular characteristic of a culture or a Country.
Everywhere in the world exists individuals without family values and inmoral enough to cheat his wife. They can lie and invent a story (go hunting, work meeting, etc.) in order to do what he wants.

Mexican hunters are no diferent regard that: most are decent persons that respect themselfs and their wifes and there are a few that not.

Mr. Fernandez, I read your post and then re-read mine above. It was not my intention to insult the culture of your Country but that is what I posted.

I have visited Mexico shooting Whitewing Doves, Ducks and Quail several times (back in the '80s) in the Lake Guererro and Laguna Madre region of Tamaulipus State. I'm just a country boy and I was surprised and shocked by the availability of shall we say "loose women". I am sure that you are correct in that the good people of Mexico are no different from the good people of my country.

I apologize for the insult if that was the way my post read to you. It was not meant as a condemnation of of Mexican culture in general...Geo