Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Craig, sometimes "policies" really are good for us; sometimes not; more often somewhere in between....

....Concerning Christians again: Did you miss out on the preachers (believe I read about 3 of them) that actually said what Mateen did in Orlando was good because he was killing gays? I'd say those guys could stand a little scrutiny from law enforcement. Islamist terrorism is good if they only kill gays???

I would think it's 'policy', from somewhere higher up, to decline scrutiny for some that should be under a little scrutiny. I think it's 'policy' for the gay lobby to choose getting thrown under the bus after that left wing inconvenience. The coordinated effort is truly amazing.

Preachers say all sorts of things. Sadly, no one's asking hillery why she gave mateen's gay hating old man a vip seat at her rally just a couple of months after the shooting. What a message, huh, three preachers on one hand, and a possible prezidette on the other. I know whose decisions and policies need a little more scrutiny.