Quote:
"Jim, we can poke fun at wiki leaks, but maybe we shouldn't forget that the hill campaign hasn't denied any of it, just blamed the russians. When hill goes low, she's willing to go lower, but she has a fan club that is educated not to care one bit about the facts.

Craig:
I understand that. However their goal is to corrupt every informational thread on here in the hopes others won't bother reading them. The only time I see the garbage they post is when one of you quotes them. it's the same technique used by the far left in denigrating facts that are quoted by responsible Americans.
I sincerely wish Dave would toss these worthless liberal idiots off here and be done with it.
Jim
And BTW: Clinton is counting on the fact that the MSM will ignore Wikileaks and therefore her typical uninformed voters won't even know about the "democratic abuse."

And furthermore: Here's Scopes Cop Out on Clintons' use of the term "Sand n*gger".

"So while it's true that the term "sand [censored]" appeared in e-mail sent by Hillary Clinton, this term was not used by the former secretary of state to describe Muslims. Rather, it appeared in an opinion piece by an Israeli author about the death of a young man, which Clinton shared with others via e-mail."

I guess it's quite ok according to Snopes since she just FORWARDED it rather then uttering it herself?
I wonder what most Blacks and Arabs would think about this if the MSM didn't bury it?

Last edited by James M; 10/15/16 06:46 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.