Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ah, craig, that's all old repeats, rear-view mirror; be like Jim in Arizona and me, settling in comfortably for the big tv shew: a new president supported by the Russians and Klan, his chief strategist running an alt-right platform commonly equated with racism, fascism and white supremacy, and---well, you know---nothing to get our knickers in a knot: it's a reality show. The promos say it will easily eclipse All In The Family, dripping with suspense of a president who can dish it out but can't take a punch. Don't miss it!

Ah, Sralin,

You certainly do deliver. You can always be counted on to spout the false narratives of your sociopathic, religious statist brothers down here in America.

I think the American repudiation of your commie religious belief is really getting to you, you're becoming unhinged. Now, instead of a clear pivot, you're flopping back and forth like some spastic windshield wiper, going from sycophantic pandering one moment to vitriolic demonization the next.

I think I'm enjoying your reactions nearly as much as those of your fellow nut-jobs down here.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.