Hmm. Second photo from the early 1970s Beretta catalog in as many weeks:

The 412 morphed into the TR-2 trap gun, later in production. Notice the svelt weight of 8 1/4 lbs, and that the gun didn't seem to fold anymore.

My own copy:

"Companion" folding single shot, made in Italy.

I have owned 12, 20 and 28 gauge versions of this design, but, only own the 12 as of today. My Mom, God bless her, bought it for me when I was 14, as my first shotgun, so, it will never be for sale. They don't seem to turn up as often as they once did. No one has been able to convince me that my suspicion that Beretta produced this copy is false. This one has a nicely matted and tapered rib on it's 30" barrel, non automatic safety, and about 40 points of choke. It is unpleasant to shoot with normal hunting loads, and I usually put a Winchester low noise round of 7 1/2 or 8 shot in it when I use it.
I was actually contemplating shooting a round of trap with it last week, but, the weather turned cold before I got out there. It is very nicely balanced, carries very well, and is useful as a balance pole while hunting from snowshoes, an endeavor I haven't done much of the last few years, but, enjoyed a lot, as a younger man.

As recently as a few years ago, Acardi imports was bringing in a different, but, very similar folding shogun from Italy. I don't know if they still do.

Best,
Ted